Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pcp pump for under a fiver!!

pcp pump for under a fiver!!

even if its poop ill use it for bits
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Greensen-Hi...4692913&sr=8-1

Holy carp! That's less than the seal kit I bought and have yet to fit to my FX pump. Tempted if only to see how many months it takes to arrive
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Mine only took 3 days,, Not bad for free postage, Came with spare seals and tyre adapter as well,,

PS,, You cannot even buy the quick fill and adapters that are included for that price,,,,
    Last edited by colin g; 04-03-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    just ordered one - it really is free postage - that's nuts.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Ordered and delivery expected within 4-8 days! Gotta be too good to be true surely?

you cant go wrong at that price

...just spreading the joy lads,spreading the joy

hi mate just becareful it does not explode , a friend brought battieres for his dewalt and put on charge went to bed and forgot to switch charger off in kitchen woke to fire alarm going off and nice insurace claim to fit new kitchen .

It does look a bargain , i nearly broguth some of the stuff that comes in facebook links but guys here pointed out it is rubbish stuff .

stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by steptoe1966 View Post
    hi mate just becareful it does not explode , a friend brought battieres for his dewalt and put on charge went to bed and forgot to switch charger off in kitchen woke to fire alarm going off and nice insurace claim to fit new kitchen .

It does look a bargain , i nearly broguth some of the stuff that comes in facebook links but guys here pointed out it is rubbish stuff .

stay safe
    I'll make sure I don't plug it into the mains LOL

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    I would say if you do make sure to wire the plug with the earth connected ok .

Next weeks lotto numbers are right here just scratch the stars off to reveal ** ** ** ** ** ** i will also want a 50% share thanks

stay safe
    Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    I would say if you do make sure to wire the plug with the earth connected ok .

Next weeks lotto numbers are right here just scratch the stars off to reveal ** ** ** ** ** ** i will also want a 50% share thanks
    This is the man powered model no mains or battery needed --runs of tea -coffee--or for a faster charge then Beer

Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    This is the man powered model no mains or battery needed --runs of tea -coffee--or for a faster charge then Beer
    Hi mate my point was a mate brought in some cheap batteries not that this runs on batteries , but i was just saying becareful you don't start pumping and find the pump then fires the tube up and parts company with the base with the person leaning over then wham under the chin or worse .

good luck with these i look forward to reports on them

Hi mate my point was a mate brought in some cheap batteries not that this runs on batteries , but i was just saying becareful you don't start pumping and find the pump then fires the tube up and parts company with the base with the person leaning over then wham under the chin or worse .

good luck with these i look forward to reports on them
    Don't worry I got the warning. I will be taking care and if I have any concerns it will be limited to pumping up bike tires!

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    This must be made out of Chiniese chewing gum. How much is the postage alone? Got to be something very wrong here.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Just bought the 14.99 one also listed as identical to the excellent 35quid one I bought last year and have had zero issues with it
    Hw110k,hw35e,pp700,750, , crossman 776 ,2200 magnum,140, 1077,m1 carbine, 1377,fn8 lighthunter,Sheridan blue streak, Sharp ace , Sharp innova, tx200hc,weblry premier,yunker2,1999 makerov, Baikal drozd