Thread: pcp pump for under a fiver!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    This must be made out of Chiniese chewing gum. How much is the postage alone? Got to be something very wrong here.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Just bought the 14.99 one also listed as identical to the excellent 35quid one I bought last year and have had zero issues with it
    Hw110k,hw35e,pp700,750, , crossman 776 ,2200 magnum,140, 1077,m1 carbine, 1377,fn8 lighthunter,Sheridan blue streak, Sharp ace , Sharp innova, tx200hc,weblry premier,yunker2,1999 makerov, Baikal drozd

I got very very similar from Middle of Lidl last year- clearing @£5 for partners Push bike , car tyres etc, loads adaptors, Not sure it goes to 4,500 PSI, check at weekend, certainly 100 psi easily . Originally about £10 couple years ago when I got mine , Seems well made

As you say.. too good not to try, just ordered one - I wait with great interest. Bottle just out of test and who knows how long until I will be able to get a re test and fill.

Fantastic pumps, and truly is fantastic price

Thumbs up

I signed up for prime, I was going to anyhow as i've finished working and was going to watch more films to stop boredom setting in!I've watches about five films up to now!!

I signed up after though and didn't get nexday deliver, It should be here saturday!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    I signed up for prime, I was going to anyhow as i've finished working and was going to watch more films to stop boredom setting in!I've watches about five films up to now!!

I signed up after though and didn't get nexday deliver, It should be here saturday!!

John
    Next day applies if stated prime on the order, when I get mine if it works well and they still that price i think I'll order a couple more, ,If the seals should go may be a case of slinging it and open a new one,

Had mine this morning, Seems great, Quite impressed with the whip and lead which has the daystate fitting, looks like the adapters for my presta valves aswell, I would have thought these to be easy to work on to, Has a spare seals etc, Time will tell, But for the price its worth a shout,

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    Just bought the 14.99 one also listed as identical to the excellent 35quid one I bought last year and have had zero issues with it
    I did have the the that was about £29 quid, Anyway my mate landed up with it and he's used it with no probs the last year or so, That one had foldable pedals, So at least that lasted , We wait to find out,

Mine showed up today --- these are bloody unbelievable value for a fiver.

I just need a PCP now.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Mine showed up today --- these are bloody unbelievable value for a fiver.

I just need a PCP now.
    I'm in the same boat, I just need a pcp maybe now, maybe later

But if it wasn't for the VCR rule, I'm sure all us £5 pump owners would now be sporting £49.98 pcp's
    Hw77+7

The 15 pound ones come with filters and more spare seals than the cheaper ones. Not sure if there is a difference inside.

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    I'm in the same boat, I just need a pcp maybe now, maybe later
    Same here!