Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 145

Thread: pcp pump for under a fiver!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    bedlington
    Posts
    1,532

    pcp pump for under a fiver!!

    even if its poop ill use it for bits
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Greensen-Hi...4692913&sr=8-1
    WEBLEY COLLECTION..webley service mk2,mk3,jaguar,falcon,osprey,hawk mk1/2/3,vulcan mk1/2/3/KS/Special edition/deluxe x2,victor,beeman C1,omega carbine,tracker deluxe,viscount,excel & carbine,xocet & carbine,eclipse mk1,stingray & carbine ,longbow,tomahawk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    4,052
    Holy carp! That's less than the seal kit I bought and have yet to fit to my FX pump. Tempted if only to see how many months it takes to arrive
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bolton Lancs
    Posts
    1,185
    Mine only took 3 days,, Not bad for free postage, Came with spare seals and tyre adapter as well,,

    PS,, You cannot even buy the quick fill and adapters that are included for that price,,,,
    Last edited by colin g; 04-03-2021 at 12:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Posts
    23,211
    just ordered one - it really is free postage - that's nuts.
    I'm currently looking for: crosman pumper spares (1322/1377/2289), a 2250/2260 main tube & valve, 25mm scope mounts to suit a 13mm BSA maxgrip, any thin drinking straw barrels (any cal), and any cheap, interesting, knackered project guns. Thanks, JB.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    4,052
    Ordered and delivery expected within 4-8 days! Gotta be too good to be true surely?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    gateshead
    Posts
    15,020
    you cant go wrong at that price

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    bedlington
    Posts
    1,532
    ...just spreading the joy lads,spreading the joy
    WEBLEY COLLECTION..webley service mk2,mk3,jaguar,falcon,osprey,hawk mk1/2/3,vulcan mk1/2/3/KS/Special edition/deluxe x2,victor,beeman C1,omega carbine,tracker deluxe,viscount,excel & carbine,xocet & carbine,eclipse mk1,stingray & carbine ,longbow,tomahawk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    wolverhampton
    Posts
    314
    hi mate just becareful it does not explode , a friend brought battieres for his dewalt and put on charge went to bed and forgot to switch charger off in kitchen woke to fire alarm going off and nice insurace claim to fit new kitchen .

    It does look a bargain , i nearly broguth some of the stuff that comes in facebook links but guys here pointed out it is rubbish stuff .

    stay safe

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by steptoe1966 View Post
    hi mate just becareful it does not explode , a friend brought battieres for his dewalt and put on charge went to bed and forgot to switch charger off in kitchen woke to fire alarm going off and nice insurace claim to fit new kitchen .

    It does look a bargain , i nearly broguth some of the stuff that comes in facebook links but guys here pointed out it is rubbish stuff .

    stay safe
    I'll make sure I don't plug it into the mains LOL
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    wolverhampton
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    I'll make sure I don't plug it into the mains LOL
    I would say if you do make sure to wire the plug with the earth connected ok .

    Next weeks lotto numbers are right here just scratch the stars off to reveal ** ** ** ** ** ** i will also want a 50% share thanks

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    sunderland "north east"
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by steptoe1966 View Post
    hi mate just becareful it does not explode , a friend brought battieres for his dewalt and put on charge went to bed and forgot to switch charger off in kitchen woke to fire alarm going off and nice insurace claim to fit new kitchen .

    It does look a bargain , i nearly broguth some of the stuff that comes in facebook links but guys here pointed out it is rubbish stuff .

    stay safe
    Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    I'll make sure I don't plug it into the mains LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by steptoe1966 View Post
    I would say if you do make sure to wire the plug with the earth connected ok .

    Next weeks lotto numbers are right here just scratch the stars off to reveal ** ** ** ** ** ** i will also want a 50% share thanks
    This is the man powered model no mains or battery needed --runs of tea -coffee--or for a faster charge then Beer

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    wolverhampton
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAKDINGEL View Post
    This is the man powered model no mains or battery needed --runs of tea -coffee--or for a faster charge then Beer
    Hi mate my point was a mate brought in some cheap batteries not that this runs on batteries , but i was just saying becareful you don't start pumping and find the pump then fires the tube up and parts company with the base with the person leaning over then wham under the chin or worse .

    good luck with these i look forward to reports on them

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    4,052
    Quote Originally Posted by steptoe1966 View Post
    Hi mate my point was a mate brought in some cheap batteries not that this runs on batteries , but i was just saying becareful you don't start pumping and find the pump then fires the tube up and parts company with the base with the person leaning over then wham under the chin or worse .

    good luck with these i look forward to reports on them
    Don't worry I got the warning. I will be taking care and if I have any concerns it will be limited to pumping up bike tires!
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

  14. #14
    Turnup's Avatar
    Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Crowthorne
    Posts
    4,792
    This must be made out of Chiniese chewing gum. How much is the postage alone? Got to be something very wrong here.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    calne
    Posts
    375
    Just bought the 14.99 one also listed as identical to the excellent 35quid one I bought last year and have had zero issues with it
    Hw110k,hw35e,pp700,750, , crossman 776 ,2200 magnum, 1077,m1 carbine, 1377,fn8 lighthunter,Sheridan blue streak, Sharp ace , Sharp innova, tx200hc,weblry premier,yunker2,1999 makerov, Baikal drozd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •