Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: pcp pump for under a fiver!!

R30Jeff is offline Not Smarter Than The Average Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I've ordered one and I haven't even got a PCP.
    Ditto (well the 15 quid one)
    I'll get round to buying something to connect it to sooner or later.

Pump

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Price is bound to go up due to inflation. [ Groan if you wish. ]

Plus its an excuse to buy another pcp to test it on.
    You've let yourself down with that pun

I did order one but which ever way I choose they added prime free for a month, I've managed to cancel it now as after the month they will start charging me for it, We have it free with sky but only my sons account is registered for that, If I want anything quick I'll get my son to order it, But hey for that price you cant go wrong , Even if used for blowing balloons up at xmas time,

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    I did order one but which ever way I choose they added prime free for a month, I've managed to cancel it now as after the month they will start charging me for it, We have it free with sky but only my sons account is registered for that, If I want anything quick I'll get my son to order it, But hey for that price you cant go wrong , Even if used for blowing balloons up at xmas time,

I just declined the Prime offer in the tick box,,, Anyone else had to sign up with Prime before they could buy..? I know it pops up on quite a few things i bought so i just decline it..

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    I just declined the Prime offer in the tick box,,, Anyone else had to sign up with Prime before they could buy..? I know it pops up on quite a few things i bought so i just decline it..
    I didn't have to..but only because I have prime already!
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    I always accept it and get free Pirme Video for a month, then I cancel it before it renews. Doesn't stop them offering the free trial next time I buy something, and so we repeat.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

C

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Good thinking, I have a shagged out HW90 somewhere.
    way cheaper than a slim jim pump.

Thought I had clicked it but then i went back in to cancel it, They still give me the free month of prime but as said, My son already has it, Got to be worth a try at that price though, Be rude not to,

Pump

Ordered one yesterday, got a message to say it will be here next Wed, I shall let you know how it goes, it's worth it even if it only works out good enough to pump push bike tyres up.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Hello, what is this prime , I ordered the pump but never see that tick box, ?

I got very very similar from Middle of Lidl last year- clearing @£5 for partners Push bike , car tyres etc, loads adaptors, Not sure it goes to 4,500 PSI, check at weekend, certainly 100 psi easily . Originally about £10 couple years ago when I got mine , Seems well made

As you say.. too good not to try, just ordered one - I wait with great interest. Bottle just out of test and who knows how long until I will be able to get a re test and fill.

Quote Originally Posted by oldboyshooter View Post
    Hello, what is this prime , I ordered the pump but never see that tick box, ?
    Next day delivery free if marked up as prime,
    Loads of free videos on the prime app , Some are at a cost, also free music movies , TV shows and audio books,
    Some may include a charge.
    Last edited by madcarlos; 03-03-2021 at 08:43 PM.

Next day delivery free if marked up as prime,
    Loads of free videos on the prime app , Some are at a cost, also free music movies , TV shows and audio books,
    Some may include a charge.
    Ok thanks , my pump order said 2 weeks, so I think did not tick box , cheers

It can't be any good can it? It's not expensive enough

Seriously, it's tubing, concentric pistons and probably ball valves. Is it complex manufacturing from an engineering point of view? I think not.

Be sure to get a filter/dryer before using it though.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.