Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: pcp pump for under a fiver!!

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Mine is the daystate/quick connector type, My best fittings adapters fits mine great, I filled a 200 cc bottle up very quick compared to the other pumps I've used in the past, Normally you get to about 150 bar then it's like trying to dig an hole with a space hopper, This did get harder as more air went in but it filled rather quickly, I was quite surprised how well it worked,
    Best description of the week !

My connector just fitted straight onto my Best Fitting male connector. Happy bunny.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by oldboyshooter View Post
    Hello, how are forum members finding these pumps?? are the connectors suitable for your fill probes ??? I found that the Kwik fit are not the same as best fittings and the threads are all metric, I have an adapter coming to screw into pump hose and take a 1/8 BSP thread, which are most fill probes we use except maybe a chinese PCP,

Pretty sure that all the Chinese pumps and things are metric unless stated bsp thread size as some do but like you say there are adaptors out there that are compatible but will probably cost more than this pump itself but as all my fill probes are quick fit then i have no problem with the supplied fittings and i do like the quick fit tyre inflator. Put a adaptor or moisture trap at the base of the pump and use any hose fittings you already have,,

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    Pretty sure that all the Chinese pumps and things are metric unless stated bsp thread size as some do but like you say there are adaptors out there that are compatible but will probably cost more than this pump itself but as all my fill probes are quick fit then i have no problem with the supplied fittings and i do like the quick fit tyre inflator. Put a adaptor or moisture trap at the base of the pump and use any hose fittings you already have,,
    When it comes to using this pump, I am going to need advice, I don't have a clue what adaptors I will be needing.

Main stay pcp's are my focus and air arms does seem to be the best port of call atm, I can't be doing with change this and replace that type of rifles.
    Hw77+7

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Best description of the week !

My connector just fitted straight onto my Best Fitting male connector. Happy bunny.
    Loved my space hopper as a kid even though I went head first in an open fire as a kid, They don't make them now like they used to,

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    When it comes to using this pump, I am going to need advice, I don't have a clue what adaptors I will be needing.

Main stay pcp's are my focus and air arms does seem to be the best port of call atm, I can't be doing with change this and replace that type of rifles.

The adaptor will change the M8, M10 or whatever metric Thread you have to 1/8 bsp that is the standard fittings an a pcp rifle,, If You already have the pump then you may only need the 1/8 bsp quick fill male foster fitting for your probe then it clicks straight into your pumps quick connector.
    auction site item number:283864980702 for instance. You can even buy the fill probe for your pcp already made with the foster fitting.
    I dont know of anyone who uses spanners to fill their various pcp guns any more,, Especially the guys with lots of rifles as the pcp fill probes are different, Just click in the fill probe for your rifle of your choice and away you go.. I have lots of different probes so quick change is the way to go or muck about with a couple of spanners every time you want change a fill probe. You can get a bag full of foster fittings from china for next to nowt these days.

Loved my space hopper as a kid even though I went head first in an open fire as a kid, They don't make them now like they used to,
    What heads or space hoppers?
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    What heads or space hoppers?
    Both unfortunately, Good fun at the time though.

Anyone else tried their pump,

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    Anyone else tried their pump,
    Yes
    Perfectly fine.
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut

Quote Originally Posted by Neil. View Post
    Yes
    Perfectly fine.
    Mine worked great but ain't had much time to try again, Bought as a backup , Well bought a spare aswell and give one to my mate down the street, I had one with a rifle back about 18 months ago but sold the pump on, Thinking at the time it was most probs rubbish, The chap who bought it off me had the chance to borrow it and if wanted buy later in which he did, My confidence was not with it but hey 18 months or whatever has passed and hes still using it,