Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: pcp pump for under a fiver!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldboyshooter View Post
    Ok thanks , my pump order said 2 weeks, so I think did not tick box , cheers
    Double check your order because if you havent ticked the box to decline the Prime offer, you have almost certainly been signed up.

Atb
    Chris
    BSA Ultra Multi .22 ( Falcon Merlin 10x42T, `Tweaky` reg, HW mod, Cobra Merlin+Dipol L3 ), Skan M32 .177 (3-12x44 mini SWAT), Alros Trailsman .177 (Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20 , `Tweaky` reg ), Steyr Evo 10e and a Daystate Pulsar. 177..

Fantastic pumps, and truly is fantastic price

Thumbs up

I signed up for prime, I was going to anyhow as i've finished working and was going to watch more films to stop boredom setting in!I've watches about five films up to now!!

I signed up after though and didn't get nexday deliver, It should be here saturday!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    I signed up for prime, I was going to anyhow as i've finished working and was going to watch more films to stop boredom setting in!I've watches about five films up to now!!

I signed up after though and didn't get nexday deliver, It should be here saturday!!

John
    Next day applies if stated prime on the order, when I get mine if it works well and they still that price i think I'll order a couple more, ,If the seals should go may be a case of slinging it and open a new one,

Had mine this morning, Seems great, Quite impressed with the whip and lead which has the daystate fitting, looks like the adapters for my presta valves aswell, I would have thought these to be easy to work on to, Has a spare seals etc, Time will tell, But for the price its worth a shout,

Pump

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    holy carp! That's less than the seal kit i bought and have yet to fit to my fx pump. Tempted if only to see how many months it takes to arrive
    i thought this, ordered on the 02/03/2021,around 9pm, and it has just arrived,china to here [according to lable ] and for less than a fiver,weights about half as much as a rifle, that costs £13 average,for me to post a couple of hundred miles, within the uk,how come?.
    Last edited by basa; 05-03-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Yes mine only took a couple of days, How can they make and send for that price, Inside was a bit of foam packing, My cat has been playing football with that the last hour or so, Its paid for itself already ,

Arrived

Well mine has arrived but unfortunately the hose is threaded with what looks like an 8mm thread so can't be connected to an airgun, I will have to make an adapter to turn it to 1/8 bsp, oh well still worth a fiver.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Quote Originally Posted by maw1 View Post
    Well mine has arrived but unfortunately the hose is threaded with what looks like an 8mm thread so can't be connected to an airgun, I will have to make an adapter to turn it to 1/8 bsp, oh well still worth a fiver.
    I had a quick connector on the end if mine, So should go straight on my air ranger, I got adaptere here so can fit any one on it,

Hi, will take a look for an adapter cheers.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Pump arrived

Pumps has arrived.
    Looks OK.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Mine has arrived 😁
    Apparently I need to refuel it every 800 strokes......petrol or diesel I wonder lol
    I am guessing it means re-oil, so would that be silicone oil????
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Mine has arrived. Quick fit adapter will go straight on my SMK PP700

mines here...ordered another 2
    topped up a axsor no bother
    BUT the metal feet/base plate isnt sturdy/strong enough,needs to be at least double the thickness.

By drilling a small hole in the handle above the air intake, fitting an oring, dessicant could be put in the handle and thus air drawn in would be drier.
    Plastic grips are on a bit tight.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.