Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: pcp pump for under a fiver!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    My mate, Pervy Pete, wants to know if they come with adaptors for inflatable toys ?
    I had quite a few brass adapters with mine, Was some for the presta valves and some others, No big plastic adapters like for the swimming pools etc

Thank God for garage air lines.

Looks like they have sold out of the cheap stirrup pumps.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Had the one on there for £15 a couple of years and it's been fine. Just ordered 4 more at that price

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    My mate, Pervy Pete, wants to know if they come with adaptors for inflatable toys ?
    Suggest you advise your mate not to go up to any way near 4,500 psi, even if said 'inflatable toy' is rate for ' heavy industrial' use

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuyajonathan View Post
    Suggest you advise your mate not to go up to any way near 4,500 psi, even if said 'inflatable toy' is rate for ' heavy industrial' use
    don't sorry, there's no way Mick could pump it that hard
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    Just bought the 14.99 one also listed as identical to the excellent 35quid one I bought last year and have had zero issues with it
    I did have the the that was about £29 quid, Anyway my mate landed up with it and he's used it with no probs the last year or so, That one had foldable pedals, So at least that lasted , We wait to find out,

Mine showed up today --- these are bloody unbelievable value for a fiver.

I just need a PCP now.

Quote Originally Posted by JBarra View Post
    Had the one on there for £15 a couple of years and it's been fine. Just ordered 4 more at that price
    They've sold out you greedy Barra cuda
    Hw77+7

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    They've sold out you greedy Barra cuda

Try another seller, Only 12 left though...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/High-Pressu...8HN98KKK&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    Try another seller, Only 12 left though...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/High-Pressu...8HN98KKK&psc=1
    Ordered and sorted Thank you Colin @ £4.89 although I do hope this isn't bait for a greedy fish to bite on though
    Hw77+7

I have an HFT 500 which I currently fill from a diving bottle. Do I need to also buy an adapter or can I use what I have currently? If an adapter is needed, anyone know what type?

I was also thinking of getting the more 'expensive' one as it has a moisture trap built in. Is it any better in practice than the five quid one? See: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Greensen-Pr..._t2_B08GZ88L86

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyb View Post
    I have an HFT 500 which I currently fill from a diving bottle. Do I need to also buy an adapter or can I use what I have currently? If an adapter is needed, anyone know what
    Usual bottle hose is 1/8th BSP, this pump one is M8 so you'd have to mess around with adaptors to get your HFT filler connected.....but if you get a Best Fittings foster connection kit for the HFT then both bottle and pump will connect straight off.
    I've got the foster filler on my HFT it's a lot less hassle to use than the standard AA one to start with and with just getting one of these pumps that connects also.

Quote Originally Posted by bezzer View Post
    Usual bottle hose is 1/8th BSP, this pump one is M8 so you'd have to mess around with adaptors to get your HFT filler connected.....but if you get a Best Fittings foster connection kit for the HFT then both bottle and pump will connect straight off.
    I've got the foster filler on my HFT it's a lot less hassle to use than the standard AA one to start with and with just getting one of these pumps that connects also.
    Thanks Bezzer. Could you post a link to the foster connection kit. I went on the Best Fittings website but I wasn't sure what I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyb View Post
    Thanks Bezzer. Could you post a link to the foster connection kit. I went on the Best Fittings website but I wasn't sure what I was looking for.
    Yep it's https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shop/...e-valves-only/

Quote Originally Posted by the logun-ator View Post
    even if its poop ill use it for bits
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Greensen-Hi...4692913&sr=8-1
    Big thanks to the chap above for the link,