Thread: So anyone got a Webley Nemesis PCP?

So anyone got a Webley Nemesis PCP?

If you have one of these new budget PCPs back pack carbines from Webley ( NOT THE C02 version) what do you think about them? A review would be greatly appreciated please.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter22UK View Post
    If you have one of these new budget PCPs back pack carbines from Webley ( NOT THE C02 version) what do you think about them? A review would be greatly appreciated please.
    I've got the co2 nemesis X, any pics of the pcp gun ?

You can check the AAR review of the Nemesis X PCP on YT, Andy sounds very enthusiastic (but there again he always does )

Yes i have one got it when they first came out i waited for the .22 version -i cant flaunt it nice and light loads of shots and power on mine right up in 11s and they are regulated barrels are threaded 1/2" Unf --i made a full length mod for mine i used a barrel shroud from a P15 it go's right up to the fore grip works very good --a bottle cover is a good thing to add saves your cheek getting cold-The bottles do screw off but its recommended to leave it on as when you take it off you do get a blast of air escaping when unscrewing and putting it back on ---The barrel do need a very good clean they are full of factory crud mine took a good number of patches to get clean but worth doing it right first time --they have plenty of rails to add things scopes torches-lasers-bi-pods--etc they come with two magazines one double 6 shot and a 12 shot -scope is mounted using picatinny rails --These are a lot of gun for little money and very robust to use in all weather

How do you find your one is for grouping?

Quote Originally Posted by On-the-target View Post
    How do you find your one is for grouping?
    Good mate mine gets pellet on pellet--i have only been it shooting out to 25 yards ---seems to like H&N FTT Pellets -Crossman round heads-pest control-- crow magnums ---But as said i did have to give the barrel and very good clean

heard good things about them