Thread: s200 eratic

s200 eratic

fitted internal huma reg to my s200 followed all instructions opened port,loosed off hammer spring tension etc but is now all over the place on crono eg 6'5 FLB -13+.
    Can anyone advise what I done wrong

Has the regulator got a bleed hole?
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

When you refitted the brass firing valve end cap did you fully tighten it? It should have about one turn of slack to allow the regulator to breath. If you refitted the air cylinder to the action whilst it was empty then that one turn of slack will have closed up. When you've finished fitting the reg, fill the cylinder, then fit it to the action. The one turn of slack will then be retained.
    HuMa regulated S200 .22...
    Artemis PP800 .177...
    Weihrauch HW45 .177

thanks

done the nick in cylinder and needle filed threads,asseen advised but no joy, wondered if port opened too mutch ? Is this possibly my problem? I realy like this gun, nobody else seems to have trouble with regs, help. thanks.

Hello I dont know if this will be of any help, I have fitted a lot of Huma regs and only had a problem with one and that was down to a defective 'O' ring. A complete rebuild kit was almost £7.00. from Huma and was a complete cure.
    Best of luck.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

ta

thanks Geoff. for sake of 7 quid will give it a go. I seem to have done everything else by the book . If this does,nt work Iwill put original parts back and settle for low shot count. unless someone can think of a cure.

hope you get it sorted bud