Thread: Stolen Rifles

Stolen Rifles

This may well have been covered on here, but it won't hurt to duplicate. Below has been cut n pasted from Facebook

BUYER BEWARE STOLEN SHIPMENT
    WEBLEY NEMESIS X COMBO AIRGUNS
    Between 8pm on Wednesday February 17 and 6am on Thursday February 18 2021, a shipment of Webley Nemesis X Combo Airguns
    was stolen from a Lorry in the South Leicestershire area. If you have any information on these or have been offered these to buy, please contact Leicestershire Police on 101 quoting Crime Reference 21000096871
    These products are the only ones in the world and we have a full listing of every serial no from this shipment. Anyone in possession of one of these, or considering purchasing will be in receipt of stolen goods. Anyone selling these is also in breach of the firearms act which can carry severe penalties including imprisonment and large fines. We are working very closely with the relevant authorities and we will be pursuing every incident to the full extent of the law.
    If you could please share this post to as many people as you can and lets work together to recover these goods and have the perpetrators prosecuted.

its official now, I was asked to remove my post last week.

One has been found.

the owner went to a shop as it was leaking. its on the field sports britain channel, they also said they at\re being sold via a whatsapp group.

i do hope more are found