Thread: More bin-diving

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Slugs

Is this uk ? If it is slugs are section 1 firearm components and can not be possessed with a shotgun licence ,also slugs use slower powder than lead shot it’s not safe just to swap one for one .

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Quote Originally Posted by deershooter View Post
    Is this uk ? If it is slugs are section 1 firearm components and can not be possessed with a shotgun licence ,also slugs use slower powder than lead shot it’s not safe just to swap one for one .

No - Tinbum has moved to France so he can make us all envious of his collection of handguns.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnup View Post
    No - Tinbum has moved to France so he can make us all envious of his collection of handguns.
    Three is hardly a collection....

Today I had a go with some factory 12g slugs pushing just over 3000 ft/lb. i was using a friends rifled winchester pump and the recoil was somewhat noticeable! Accuracy seemed good though for the few shits I tried.

He ordered a lead melter same day as me, but his has arrived so it's round to his this weekend.

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Three is hardly a collection....

Today I had a go with some factory 12g slugs pushing just over 3000 ft/lb. i was using a friends rifled winchester pump and the recoil was somewhat noticeable! Accuracy seemed good though for the few shits I tried.

He ordered a lead melter same day as me, but his has arrived so it's round to his this weekend.

It's three more proper guns than anyone here has
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by deershooter View Post
    Slugs are typically 1oz or 7/8oz so lighter than a normal shot charge. If anything a faster powder would be needed, but I’ve never had a problem with swapping them out.
    [I]DesG
    Domani e troppo tardi