Part of the focus of my collection has been vintage repeating pellet pistols. This has been a ongoing quest that few realized in the past. BB’s yes but pellets were more difficult. Now the CO2 Replica market has made it commonplace. The first I believe was the Haenel 28 R made starting around 1928. It’s is my favorite of all time. The Crosman 600 blew everyone away in 1960, still admired today. I was able to complete my collection of Benjamin 22 repeaters last week with the pistol they offered to finally compete with the 600. What to me was fascinating about Benjamin’s two offerings were they were quirky and short lived. And you could argue that the 422 automatic was a poor unreliable design. But to me it just is a fascinating quirky piece. The 2620 with its three stacked tubes almost defines the quirky and given its 22 ball ammo was only available through Benjamin at the time probably sealed its fate in 1964. It is certainly the most difficult to find. These Benjamin’s were very well made and below are pics of almost pristine examples.
https://imgur.com/a/FIS9DaU