Thread: Fx Impact mk2

Fx Impact mk2

Ok so had a few beers and very close to purchasing one of these in my preferred flavour of .22 cal.
    Are they worth the money?
    I'm potentially looking at FAC ing it in the future.
    Are they as good as the youtube vids make out?
    I like how modular they are, just want a consistent top quality air gun and wondered the pro's/cons of impact mk2 users.
    Thanks in advance.

Depends on the individual rifle... maybe the liner type you use.

Early days they pushed them out too early and rightfully got roasted. The Mkii is generally considered to be sorted.

The modularity and ability to tune to a power level or pellet/slug and the abilty to swap out cals is a boon in FAC.

Its on my list. Mate just got an FAC one and is impressed. Plus they encourage third party manufacturers and work with them.

Good rifle imho. Tweakable to where you want it to be if thats a benefit. Some may view tweakability as a PITA
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

I have a 12ftlbs one in .22. Its flawless. I love it. I have bought a crown compact on the strength of it. I'm not wealthy and sold all my other air rifles to buy it....and have no regrets.

my mate has the mk2 ive used it a few times great gun

I had the MK1 and it spent most of its time getting repaired. Talked into buying a MK2 and I’m glad I did it a great rifle and does what it says on the tin. On the back of the Impact doing so well I bought a Crown and again it spot on.

12 ft/lbs & FAC models don't share the same components, so I would dismiss the conversion at a later date idea. Great gun at both power levels though. Didn't have any trouble with mine out of the box, but I didn't tinker with it either

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.