Thread: A little pricing advice please.

A little pricing advice please.

Firstly, if this thread is breaking any rules I will happily remove it.

I have been out of the loop for quite some time now and am having to sell up most of my stuff but am stuck as to what a fair price would be for a rather nice customised Weihrauch HW95K in .177?

I bought the rifle brand new and fitted a Custom stocks left hand CS500 skeleton sporter stock with adjustable butt pad, sling studs and leather sling, a Konceptus hot blued steel silencer and a very special brass trigger guard that was professionally hand engraved at a cost of £350 alone! It is also fitted with a one piece dampamount and Simmons Whitetail Classic 1.5-5x20 scope. I also have the original unused stock. It has never had a pellet through it.

I know I won’t get back anywhere near what I’ve paid out but what would a fair price be to ask for something like this please?

Again, apologies if I’ve broken any rules it’s been some time since I’ve been on here!

Edit: I will try and add photos later if it helps after I’ve been for my vaccine jab.
    Last edited by hedgemumper; 06-03-2021 at 11:55 AM.
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.

rifle only with original standard stock should fetch £250 on here

id sell the lefty stock, dampa mount, scope and trigger guard all separately on fleabay (auction listing) you should net another £300 or so for them ...

hth
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

Pricing

The Simmons WTC go for around £95. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gen View Post
    rifle only with original standard stock should fetch £250 on here

id sell the lefty stock, dampa mount, scope and trigger guard all separately on fleabay (auction listing) you should net another £300 or so for them ...

hth
    I'm with the gent above on this.... separate and sell what you can on the Bay of E.... and sell the action on here.

For stuff that I know will sell I tend to do a 10 day auction, with a 99p start as that draws the most bidders in. A risk maybe, but if you have sought after items like the stock and the scope, they should sell for a decent price.

Thank you everyone, after a bit of thought I think I’m going to keep it. I’ve ploughed too much into it to let it go for so little.

It would be a shame to get rid of absolutely everything incase I get back out there again.

I’ll put up my lefty walnut stocked MK11 TX200 instead.

Regards
    Hedgemumper
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.