Thread: BSA Talk

BSA Talk

I don't hear much about the BSA Superstar these days,I've had many guns including The Goldstar
    but not a Superstar.I was shooting with a mate at the stables pre covid days me with my HW77K .22
    he was using his Superstar .22 .Both guns were obviously uk legal however the Superstar certainly
    hit the rabbits with one hell of a whack.I might add a Superstar to my stash if I see the right one.

When I was in my teens, both me and my mate saved for a new gun each (the only time until 20 odd years later I bought any new guns again), anyway I bought a bsa supersport and him a superstar. Both in 22.
    At sub 25 yards they were practically identical with performance but we found when really pushing it out the superstar with accupells grouped better, which resulted in better hunting.
    I later sold the supersport, he still has, and uses, the superstar. Its quite beaten up and hardly any blueing left but it still happily drops rabbits as much as my fx at sensible ranges. It's quite enjoyable to use, and I'll chuck in a tinbum kit when he lends it me again for old times sake.
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

The Superstar is one of my favourite guns.
    My Superstar in .22 more than keeps up with my Tx200.
    They are well worth having in any collection.
    Les..

I think after these properly built guns the BSA as we knew them was slowly disappearing.