There seems to be a concerted on-line effort to demonstrate how a toy gun (softair/CO2/air) can be altered to fire live ammo. Despite warnings that such alterations are illegal and dangerous such commentaries seem qualified by the suggestion they(the commentaries) are of 'academic value 'only-really? I see such items as fodder for the gun-restricting lobby.I really wish the likes of Asian/Russian airgun makers would quit making lovely replicas for our now very restricted markets.I don't want my CO2 repeaters converted.Some are dead spitting image of course.I can see them becoming forbidden imports.Likewise I see CO2 pistols made in the clam-shell style as being recognised as CO2 guns that can be shot indoors or in the back yard if no other person is alarmed of frightened.Afraid the fate of the dead-ringer handgun blanks and all,is determined. Afraid cracker replicas from Taiwan and the Phillipines probably ought to become verboten. Stickwith the airgun makers of yesteryear and ask them to come up with some sporting rather than military lines.Trev