Well I previously had a gen 2 bipod & sold it, got a cheap gen 2 tripod that was sticking, stripped & fixed it & sold that on, working my way up to a Gen3 tripod which arrived a few days ago.

I have the V yoke, a 2 point cradle & a spare adaptor which is now on my chrono so it can serve several uses.
I've used the yoke to zero a Rapid which I found OK-ish,
The 2 point cradle I did use the other night to hold the rifle while I scanned with a thermal & I tried to use it to take the shot but found it useless, no stability at all, so I ended up turning it side on & resting my hand in the middle which was reasonably stable.
Today I took it up to my range to check zero on my WSM rimfire, and thoroughly wish I hadn't bothered, the yoke is a much shallower/wider V than the mk2 yoke & was completely useless with the rimfire, I barely managed to get it stable enough to shoot sitting at 50yds, tried at 100 & could hardly hold the ret on a 3" target.

Seldom Have I been so unimpressed by such an over hyped item, I shall be going back to my 4-stable quad sticks which have these things beaten hands down.

Unfortunately because they've been opened & used, I don't think I can return them, but if I can I will.