Thread: HW45 - Tinbum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoni View Post
    Good contributions to the forum are appreciated and interweb searches will suffice.
    Thanks, and please don't think I am complaining! We sell up to 600 kits a month worldwide under our own name and now supply some of the "permitted" names as well.

The feature on the HW 45 in the latest AGW is very good btw.
    HW 77K .22,Gammo Hornet .22 BSA 3-9 x 50 Night light ,HW 40 .177,Gamo Maxxim Elite .22 multi shot, Beeman P17 .177 red dot sight ,SMK CP2 co2 with Hawk 3-9 x 50.Slingshots PPMG+TTF PPMG mk 2 ott PPMG ott Original custom made solid Bronze, Number 15 of 20

The kits are fantastic but go one step further and add an oz parachute seal and wow! Completely different pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Reevo17 View Post
    The kits are fantastic but go one step further and add an oz parachute seal and wow! Completely different pistol
    Yes, I've heard this from several sources.. It does seem strange that HW persist in the usage of the PTFE seal when all the spring rifles use a parachute seal.

I wonder if any of our more intrepid engineers have also played with the idea of the 'O' in a 45?

Or we could just go for the proper "old school" feel, do a leather head conversion and keep it well lubed for even more diesels!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Just contemplating an upgrade to my HW45, looking at the Aussie parachute seal for $20.50, the shipping is over $26!

Surely there is a cheaper alternative this side of the globe? Mr Tinbum - can you engineer something comparable or bulk-buy some Aussie stock to offer on your website?
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Walther lgu

I bought a kit for my down powered LGU (9ft pounds) Varmint in .177, bought the kit opened the port to 3.1 and the thing is a monster 5 11.4 again and smoother than a babies bum!!! Great kits indeed and knowledgable to say the least! I’ll never put another kit in a gun again!
    Ps do you doa Kit for my bsa 240 magnum in .22��

Having just had a really good session with the HW45, I have rashly ordered the long delivery time Aussie parachute seal.
    Although it came in at $55 (£30) it was for a pack of two, so once they arrive, I will be able to sell the spare one on to another HW45 owner looking for an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    Just contemplating an upgrade to my HW45, looking at the Aussie parachute seal for $20.50, the shipping is over $26!

Surely there is a cheaper alternative this side of the globe?

Custom Air Seals also have a shop on that auction site that cannot be named here.

They offer free postage on that site and delivery has usually been quite prompt.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdrill View Post
    Custom Air Seals also have a shop on that auction site that cannot be named here.

They offer free postage on that site and delivery has usually been quite prompt.
    I have two on the way, see post #17.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjohn View Post
    The feature on the HW 45 in the latest AGW is very good btw.
    It is indeed.

And our very own Monsieur Le Tinny Bum once wrote a strip-down feature for Airgun Shooter, I believe.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!