Thread: Cast bullet suppliers uk

Cast bullet suppliers uk

Hi
    I’m after some .32-20 120grain cast semi wadcutters for my underlever. I know that I’ve used a uk supplier of cast bullets in the past (not Shellhouse, who do the more common calibres), but I can’t for the life of me remember what they were called.....
    I wondered if anyone knows of any other cast bullet suppliers that I can try (Andy Allwood did, but now I think he doesn’t)
    Springfieldm6

Quote Originally Posted by springfieldm6 View Post
    Hi
    I’m after some .32-20 120grain cast semi wadcutters for my underlever. I know that I’ve used a uk supplier of cast bullets in the past (not Shellhouse, who do the more common calibres), but I can’t for the life of me remember what they were called.....
    I wondered if anyone knows of any other cast bullet suppliers that I can try (Andy Allwood did, but now I think he doesn’t)
    Springfieldm6
    Andy would be happy to sell you the moulds if you give him a call, Dodgyrog is also a supplier of cast boolits, Kranks alos stock them I believe
    You Cannot Reason People Out of Something They Were Not Reasoned Into
    "Politicians like to panic, they need activity. It is their substitute for achievement" Sir Humphry Appleby

I have some 115gn (IIRC) RNFP 32-20 bullets available, several thousand. I'll check the weight tomorrow if you're interested.
    Good deals with: Muskett, Dreben, roger.kerry, TALL, Helidave1, Chelseablue, Leeroy7031, Mousemann, pnuk, Practical, NEWFI, HOOGS, Webb22, lazybones1416 and deanw5262 among others. Thanks Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sarge4318 View Post
    I have some 115gn (IIRC) RNFP 32-20 bullets available, several thousand. I'll check the weight tomorrow if you're interested.
    Hi
    Yes, I’d definitely be interested in some of those! If you could let me know the price + postage please.
    Regards
    Springfieldm6

https://firingsolutions.co.uk/produc...0-sized-to-309

Says only 1 bullet left in stock - but who knows - speak to them.

Also:

https://shellhousebulletcompany.com/...p-sized-to-314

Hi
    Yes, I’d definitely be interested in some of those! If you could let me know the price + postage please.
    Regards
    Springfieldm6
    How many are you after? Postage might be the biggy here, but I'll be at Bisley on the 1st if all goes well and Ash on the 17th if you want a exchange in person and save postage.
    Good deals with: Muskett, Dreben, roger.kerry, TALL, Helidave1, Chelseablue, Leeroy7031, Mousemann, pnuk, Practical, NEWFI, HOOGS, Webb22, lazybones1416 and deanw5262 among others. Thanks Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sarge4318 View Post
    How many are you after? Postage might be the biggy here, but I'll be at Bisley on the 1st if all goes well and Ash on the 17th if you want a exchange in person and save postage.
    Think I’m at Bisley on the 3rd, but I’ll need some bullets for the comps that we have that day!
    If you could let me know the price for 500 plus postage that would be appreciated, and I’d be grateful if you could e-mail a photo so I could see one. I think it’s a lyman bullet that works best in my Marlin. What .32-20 do you have?

Think I’m at Bisley on the 3rd, but I’ll need some bullets for the comps that we have that day!
    If you could let me know the price for 500 plus postage that would be appreciated, and I’d be grateful if you could e-mail a photo so I could see one. I think it’s a lyman bullet that works best in my Marlin. What .32-20 do you have?
    I'll PM photos and weights etc tomorrow when I get back in the workshop.

Hi
    Springfieldm6
    http://www.bgshootingsupplies.com/AM...N(2761180).htm
    try these as i had a few good deals from them in the past

What .32-20 do you have?
    I've sent you a PM with the details.

I have a Uberti 1873 Sporting. Lovely rifle but I have hardly shot it, just don't get the chance, especially these last couple of years, so I've been thinking of selling it.
    Now the indoor range is opening again soon I might try and kindle some love for it and keep it on.

What .32-20 do you have?
    Your mail box is full.

All sent. Enjoy.