Thread: 26th and 27th June 2021 BOINGER BASH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think we'll be staying in accommodation this time. Sleeping under the stars last time didn't do my back any good, especially when I went to bed the first night to discover my air bed had a puncture.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    I think we'll be staying in accommodation this time. Sleeping under the stars last time didn't do my back any good, especially when I went to bed the first night to discover my air bed had a puncture.
    What you need Gary, is a small lightweight trailer tent, with a proper mattress. You know, one like mine
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    What you need Gary, is a small lightweight trailer tent, with a proper mattress. You know, one like mine
    Can we share?

And I think you'll be able to safely avoid anywhere like that shocker of a place you once told us about when visiting The Hollow.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And I think you'll be able to safely avoid anywhere like that shocker of a place you once told us about when visiting The Hollow.
    To be fair Tony, when we ate there we had no concerns which is why I thought it would be a safe bet for an overnight stay.

To be fair Tony, when we ate there we had no concerns which is why I thought it would be a safe bet for an overnight stay.
    I'll never forget those "short and curly" tales, Gary.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I think we'll be staying in accommodation this time.

I think you're being a bit overly fussy there, Gary,

From the photographs you showed me of that Motel room all the seaman stains were well dried up, and there was only just over a handful of pubes in the shower --- hardly enough for a mouse nest in fact.

What did you expect when they rent out rooms by the hour ?

Seriously though, I think the carvery and Motel are run by two different companies.

All the best Mick

I only wished that I had booked with Ethel instead. I can't speak highly enough of her B&B.
    Do you think that you'll be able to get over to Neil's venue Mick? It would be great if you could.

Yep, Mick being able to come along really would be the icing on the cake. Fingers crossed.

Do you think that you'll be able to get over to Neil's venue Mick? It would be great if you could.
    Yep, Mick being able to come along really would be the icing on the cake. Fingers crossed.
    Unfortunately, in my present condition I can't make any future commitments, so I'd rather just state now that I won't be able to attend Neil's Bash.

All the best Mick

I only wished that I had booked with Ethel instead. I can't speak highly enough of her B&B.
    Ethels is a great place to stay. Shes not bad for a older bird either