Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 26th and 27th June 2021 BOINGER BASH

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Terrible news some black and white bar studs ate attacking our blue and great tit chicks. New neighbours are Chwis Pwackhams best friends. This is my excuse for buying S310
    Apparently blue tits are a rare sight this year Pete. It's a shame that the few that are here are getting destroyed by the magpies.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Just fitting the Nikon Prostaff Gary. It's not the blue tits that are endangered round here.
    Not a lot I wouldn't do for tits
    Pete

I hope your extermination plans against those thieving, marauding bar stewards prove successful, Pete.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Sorry for non-appearance yesterday, chaps. Was feeling more than a little rough following side-effects of second jab combined with a pre-existing stinker of a cold.

Sleepometer says 20 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

19 to go, peeps.

BOING!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Sorry for non-appearance yesterday, chaps. Was feeling more than a little rough following side-effects of second jab combined with a pre-existing stinker of a cold.

Sleepometer says 20 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    I guessed from the ‘Second Jab’ thread in Non Airgun that it’s knocked you out a bit Tone. Looks like you did take the day off today then ? Hope your feeling better real soon. Will it still be your usual day off tomorrow ? Handy if it is as it’ll give you the extra day to recover.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Directions from the Northwest

My preferred route is M6 south J15 A50, A6, A606.
    Setting your satnav may just take you through Nottingham, it is shorter but there are many traffic lights, roundabouts and speed cameras.

If your satnav is older than two years you may need these notes.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AnbIGHTGaIX_dgh7...EcIjE?e=cJjHIV

If you google CARRIER LANDSCAPES the field is 50m past their main entrance.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Cheers Neil those should help my satnav still shows water troughs for the horse

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I guessed from the ‘Second Jab’ thread in Non Airgun that it’s knocked you out a bit Tone. Looks like you did take the day off today then ? Hope your feeling better real soon. Will it still be your usual day off tomorrow ? Handy if it is as it’ll give you the extra day to recover.
    Hey Pauly, thank you for your kind thoughts, my friend.

To be on the safe side, I managed to book a test yesterday. Guessing I won't have it and that what I'm currently "enjoying" is a mix of what I think is a cold plus the side effects of the jab. It's the non-stop bloody coughing that's the main pain (literally!) and my whole abs area feel like I've been to the gym and overdone it after having not done any exercises for years.. Top of hips now suffering, too.. Hopefully a negative result soon and I shake this off.

On the up side, I did manage to read most of this month's Airgun World yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

And a splash of colour for the page.

Sleepometer says 18 to go, peeps.

Neil, how are we looking for targets etc? Not had chance to sort anything yet and wondering if I need to. Or just bring along a load of tins (and smaller bits and bobs) etc for long range plinkies?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hey Pauly, thank you for your kind thoughts, my friend.

To be on the safe side, I managed to book a test yesterday. Guessing I won't have it and that what I'm currently "enjoying" is a mix of what I think is a cold plus the side effects of the jab. It's the non-stop bloody coughing that's the main pain (literally!) and my whole abs area feel like I've been to the gym and overdone it after having not done any exercises for years.. Top of hips now suffering, too.. Hopefully a negative result soon and I shake this off.

On the up side, I did manage to read most of this month's Airgun World yesterday.
    I hope you’re back to normal ‘unfitness’ soon matey . My other half and her son had pretty much the same symptoms as you describe a couple of weeks ago, they’re both fine now and I’m amazed I never picked it up from them. Well done on completely finishing AGW.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers, Pauly. And reassuring to know it will soon pass.

Have you been enjoying any plinkery, boingery fun recently?

Not doing too bad for targets. Some people have offered to bring spinners and such.
    I am sure there will be plenty of cans available on Saturday morning if we need them.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Sounding good then, Neil.

If you do think of anything, be sure to shout up.

Seventeen to go, peeps.

BOING!