Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 26th and 27th June 2021 BOINGER BASH

10 to go, peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

And a 'ickle splash of colour.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Well, sadly unable to attend this bash weekend, but, I'll warm up the spinners as I'm attending the UKCAF meeting this weekend. Sorry to miss seeing most of you guys, but have a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Well, sadly unable to attend this bash weekend, but, I'll warm up the spinners as I'm attending the UKCAF meeting this weekend. Sorry to miss seeing most of you guys, but have a blast.
    That's a shame Mark, I owe you a drink aswell.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    TX200. 177 zeroed and polished. Just about to check the .22. Then just the decision on the 3rd. 97 or Superstar
    Pete

I am in the middle of converting my 77 to a 22 mm set up , especially for the bash , if it's ok of course 🙄, will also be bringing a 23 mm hw 80 , and a mk 1 tx with lightweight o ring short stroke piston.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    I think you did mention this before, Marky? Sorry that we'll miss you but I hope you have a fantastic time at this weekend's meet.. Let us know how it goes and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    TX200. 177 zeroed and polished. Just about to check the .22. Then just the decision on the 3rd. 97 or Superstar
    I'll probably bring the 95 I took to Brian Samson's range the other week. Plus a "ratty looking one" for if the weather's not looking brilliant......too early to say what the weather gods have in store for us.....and, probably, stick the Predator in there.

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    I am in the middle of converting my 77 to a 22 mm set up , especially for the bash , if it's ok of course 🙄, will also be bringing a 23 mm hw 80 , and a mk 1 tx with lightweight o ring short stroke piston.
    They all sound positively dribble worthy, Nick.. Can't wait......

9 little sleepies to go.

And just one week for some extra-special-lucky-peeps.

BOING!

Eight to go, peeps.

BOING!

I've just had a look at Accuweather and it seems that barring a couple of showers on Friday the weather is going to good for the weekend. I know that it can't be that accurate but at least the forecast is good.

Fingers and everything else crossed that the weather stays nice.
    I am camping this time.
    Not sure what to bring with me.
    My AA prototype, a light pattern Bsa for the bell target.
    A Pro /elite in. 22, early Sirocco and a couple of pistols.
    Atb
    Les..

I'm looking forward to the boingathon as it's my first, ooer missus lol. Also if it's ok could I tag along for a meal on the Friday night or Saturday night if anyone's going for one?
    I'll be bringing 3 air rifles and possibly a hurricane pistol as well as long as it's ok?

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedmaster2 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the boingathon as it's my first, ooer missus lol. Also if it's ok could I tag along for a meal on the Friday night or Saturday night if anyone's going for one?
    I'll be bringing 3 air rifles and possibly a hurricane pistol as well as long as it's ok?
    Anything sub 12 is welcome mate. I am sure there will be a few pistols around.
    Pete