Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 26th and 27th June 2021 BOINGER BASH

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Wish I had a clue who you were on about, Chris.

I take it you posting means you are coming along to BOING?

Will Jimbo be able to make it? It'd be nice to catch up with the not-so-little-one again.

I hope Pauly looks in soon and signs up too.

And Gwyn; where's Gwyn?

Get the Captain along, and Marky Boy. And Alastair (Mr Clogger). And Mr Unframed. Wonder if Tinners will be able to make it? And John, Graeme & Donald from north of the border........can see this being a classic. Wonder if Charlie can come? Has Rhys been frequenting the forum? He's not gone to Portugal, has he? And let's be seeing Bad Daz, Paul (Mach 1.5) and Rikard there.

And the real icings on the bun would be if our Bash Daddy Mick could make it and our sadly missed Phil, Rickenbacker.

I'll tap DavyWavy and sister Gina up and the other Dave who came along to the November '19 Bash as a newbie.

Neil - are you inviting anyone from other forums also?
    Yes mate wild horses couldn't keep me away. As for the diminutive progeny he's in Kenya at the minute but should be home soon. I will ask if he can make it when he's home 👍

Absolutely bloomin' marvellous, Les.. It'll be great to see you and some of your beautiful toys once again.
    Cheers Tony
    It will be great to see you and the Boinger folk once again.
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Yes mate wild horses couldn't keep me away. As for the diminutive progeny he's in Kenya at the minute but should be home soon. I will ask if he can make it when he's home 👍
    Absolutely brilliant, my friend.. It'll be so nice to catch up again and spend some quality time.. And even more of a bonus if Jimbo can visit.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Yes mate wild horses couldn't keep me away. 👍
    Er, talkin' 'bout horseys, having some of those in close proximity will have been the clincher for you-know-who!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Cheers Tony
    It will be great to see you and the Boinger folk once again.
    Atb
    Les..
    It will indeed, Les, and it's been far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    OK I put in for camping and paid £20. Is that all the admin? Is there an initiation? Do I need to bring my spring compressor? Orange gillet? Snake bite kit?
    just wear a mask and sit in the corner. Cricket bats may be an option.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

What happens at quigley bottom.... 😉😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Should be an interesting get together Tone!! It’s mental how time has flown by with all this covid rubbish!!
    Yep, interesting, obviously very enjoyable and maybe a little emotional too I guess my friend. It's been far too long since we all managed to get together in boingery bliss. Amazing how much time flies and it'll be so good to catch up with everyone. Will little Jack and Rachel be coming matey? Ah, thinking of Jack also reminds me of that nice photo we got into the magazine featuring all the youngsters.. I really hope the Captain's little ones will be here and Emma coming along with Gary. And sorry, what was that little chip's name? Y'know, Guns n Hoses' very polite little 'un?

What happens at quigley bottom.... 😉😂😂
    So, will Quigley Bottom have a different flavour to The Hollow for haminals? So, not horseys.......mmmmm.......er........surely not squealers?.......Hey, now what sort of pies is Melton famous for?

Yep, interesting, obviously very enjoyable and maybe a little emotional too I guess my friend. It's been far too long since we all managed to get together in boingery bliss. Amazing how much time flies and it'll be so good to catch up with everyone. Will little Jack and Rachel be coming matey? Ah, thinking of Jack also reminds me of that nice photo we got into the magazine featuring all the youngsters.. I really hope the Captain's little ones will be here and Emma coming along with Gary. And sorry, what was that little chip's name? Y'know, Guns n Hoses' very polite little 'un?
    It will most likely be just me mate. Jack will be at school if I remember rightly. I’ll have to have a look at half term dates!!!

Guns n hoses (Terry) lad is called Ronnie 👍

That would be Ronnie Ronster. Don't think he's that little now. He was shooting up when we were all down in Norfolk. Still a polite young man and a credit to his dad Terry 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Count me in Neil for camping. Hopefully turn up Thursday

Nice one
    Hmmm......so, Maccies' brekkie at Markham Moor or Newark on the way down, Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    It will most likely be just me mate. Jack will be at school if I remember rightly. I’ll have to have a look at half term dates!!!

Guns n hoses (Terry) lad is called Ronnie 👍
    Of course; Ronnie. Thank you, Mikey. Be sad if Jack can't visit, though.

That would be Ronnie Ronster. Don't think he's that little now. He was shooting up when we were all down in Norfolk. Still a polite young man and a credit to his dad Terry 👍
    Aha, double dose of info. Cheers, Chris. Boingery parents always seem to have the nicest, most polite kids.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’ll be there . Gotta use up the pellets from my first Bash in 2015
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177