Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 26th and 27th June 2021 BOINGER BASH

Quick question , is a covid test necessary .

I am so sorry I can't join all you wonderfully knowledgeable people for this. I can hardly believe that the bash is happening on my doorstep on the first weekend that I have been away for 18 months. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    What are you bringing Craig ? I have narrowed mine down to four, MK1 tx ( with my early o ring ally piston)
    The 23 mm reduced cylinder 80
    Aluminium tx based gun (21 mm piston ringed power plant)
    And the old 77 but with New ( one day old ) 22 mm long stroke tune, should be fun 😊
    I’m desperately trying to find time to nail a TX together and zero it in, mate - but I’m snowed under with chequering at the moment.
    However, looking at what you’re bringing, I might just borrow a couple of those and see if I can persuade you to sell them
    Looking forward to catching up with you, mate.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Your welcome to use any of mine, you can show me how to use them properly 😉, looking forward to catching up .

CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I have 3x 6m gazebos with 8x 6' tables.

I would like to use two tables for the bring and buy so if you have a small table to shoot off bring it. Otherwise just a chair.
    If there's enough room left in the car after packing the armoury and camping gear, I'll pop a small sturdy table in too.

I can't wait to get there and see every one again - it's like waiting for Christmas to come!

Atb, Clogger

What are you bringing Craig ? I have narrowed mine down to four, MK1 tx ( with my early o ring ally piston)
    The 23 mm reduced cylinder 80
    Aluminium tx based gun (21 mm piston ringed power plant)
    And the old 77 but with New ( one day old ) 22 mm long stroke tune, should be fun 😊
    You do realise that, if it wasn't for the virus, these would be getting licked to death don't you, Nick?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    I am so sorry I can't join all you wonderfully knowledgeable people for this. I can hardly believe that the bash is happening on my doorstep on the first weekend that I have been away for 18 months. Have fun.
    And you will be missed, good sir. But there will be more events and The Merry Band of Boingerpeeps will reconvene on many an occasion in the future.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Your welcome to use any of mine, you can show me how to use them properly 😉, .
    That's the thing with Our Craig. He can pick any gun up, steer it in the direction of a target and hit anything he chooses at any range, accompanied by his trademark, polite remark of, "that hits what it's aimed at, doesn't it?". I know "natural shots" supposedly don't exist, but if they do, Craigy is it.

Quote Originally Posted by CLOGGER View Post

I can't wait to get there and see every one again - it's like waiting for Christmas to come!
    Yep, excited here too. Although the ultra boingy bounce is being subdued slightly by being totally knackered at the mo'.......haven't slept properly for weeks due to gob ache......I'm having a load of teeth ripped out this week and next......been silly, silly busy and stressful at work.....funeral this morning then a late start, get three bikes out this afternoon, try and leave everything as tidy as possible with having the weekend off, panicking that you don't forget anything......

I'll just grab a couple of rifles and some pellets in the morning, throw my old Mede Targets polystyrene FT seat in and hightail it for Quigley Bottom. A couple of days chilling amongst lovely, genuine, like-minded folk will be just the tonic prescribed.

I hope everyone who is already there is enjoying a wonderful time and can't wait to see you all again.

One / no sleepies to go.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

Colour time.

Covid test

No covid test is necessary to attend.

If a person should have a temperature or are feeling unwell one should not attend.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    That's the thing with Our Craig. He can pick any gun up, steer it in the direction of a target and hit anything he chooses at any range, accompanied by his trademark, polite remark of, "that hits what it's aimed at, doesn't it?". I know "natural shots" supposedly don't exist, but if they do, Craigy is it.
    You do realise you’ve just cursed me for any future competition I attend, don’t you?

Craig couldn't hit a barn door if it wasn't for the hidden Inspector Gadget calipers holding his arms still
    "I'm an enormously talented man, and there's no use pretending that I'm not.."

Quote Originally Posted by MattF View Post
    Craig couldn't hit a barn door if it wasn't for the hidden Inspector Gadget calipers holding his arms still
    I thought we’d agreed to keep that detail purely between yourself and I?
    Hope you’re keeping well pal.

I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend, hopefully I will get down to a meet in the near future and put faces to names.

Be safe everybody