Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: 26th and 27th June 2021 BOINGER BASH

I can only echo what Pete has said.
    Its been far too long and the great venue the Bash was held at made seeing old friends, and making new ones, all the more pleasurable. Thank you, Neil for all your efforts.

Have a great day tomorrow, lads - and hopefully it’s not too long until the next one.

Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

To echo the above comments from Craig & Pete. Sorry Neil you weren't about to say goodbye to personally and to proffer sincere thanks for great facilities and commendable organisation. A super day with the dogs happily sitting behind the firing point, glad of the many strokes they received. Great as ever to see everybody again and revel in the customary Bash camaraderie and banter. Sorry not to see those much missed regulars who couldn't come this time. Top notch event Neil. All the best, Ted.

Brilliant day thanks to all involved in the organisation, very good to catch up with old friends , and witness how well my guns can be , when in the right hands , you know who you are 😉, and special thanks to Tony for sorting the pellets to release that guns potential, and I quote " you always learn something new at the bash" thanks again lads I love it !

Again, just to echo all of the above sentiments. A great day was had at a lovely venue amongst good friends old and new. Just the tonic needed amidst these troubled times. Well organised and picturesque venue combined with excellent directions making it easy to find surpassed expectations. The site is an absolute gem and a credit to The Bash ethos. Lovely people, lovely toys. And it was so, so nice to see my special Boingerpeeps once again. Nick, your guns are truly lovely. Glad to have been of assistance as ammo consultant; it was nice to have been of a little help to you when you bring all those lovely, trick toys and are so open and candid with the detail on modification. Some lovely rifles also on display elsewhere, including a lovely contingent of FWB Sports old and new and Graeme's usual rare and lovely mix. And Craig most definitely lived up to prior expectations with those stunning displays of marksmanship.

See you in a couple of hours for Day 2.
    Last edited by TonyL; 27-06-2021 at 06:59 AM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Again, just to echo all of the above sentiments. A great day was had at a lovely venue amongst good friends old and new. Just the tonic needed amidst these troubled times. Well organised and picturesque venue combined with excellent directions making it easy to find surpassed expectations. The site is an absolute gem and a credit to The Bash ethos. Lovely people, lovely toys. And it was so, so nice to see my special Boingerpeeps once again. Nick, your guns are truly lovely. Glad to have been of assistance as ammo consultant; it was nice to have been of a little help to you when you bring all those lovely, trick toys and are so open and candid with the detail on modification. Some lovely rifles also on display elsewhere, including a lovely contingent of FWB Sports old and new and Graeme's usual rare and lovely mix. And Craig most definitely lived up to prior expectations with those stunning displays of marksmanship.

See you in a couple of hours for Day 2.
    And thanks to cragie's tutoring we both had our first bucket shots, just need the t shirt now 😉

Thank you very much Neil, you did a fantastic job on what must have taken a lot of organising.
    It's been great meeting friends old and making new ones too.
    Looking forward to hopefully seeing you all again soon in the future.

All the best,
    Emma, George and Gary.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    And thanks to cragie's tutoring we both had our first bucket shots, just need the t shirt now 😉
    No tee shirt till you do it standing
    Pete

I can only echo everyone else’s comments regarding the bash, Neil put on a fantastic event and I had a great time meeting up with regular friends and meeting new ones.
    The setting was very picturesque and the range was challenging (for me anyway).
    Thank you Craig P for those lovely trigger guards :cool.
    Thanks again Neil for a great Boinger Bash :cool.
    Regards
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    No tee shirt till you do it standing
    That was a typo, I meant to say our first standing bucket shots ! Both Tony and I had it standing with my 77 , after Craig's advice then Craig had it standing with Tony's £ 3.50 .22 break barrel, makes you sick really.

Great venue, great planning, put together like a Swiss watch. Many thanks Neil.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    That was a typo, I meant to say our first standing bucket shots ! Both Tony and I had it standing with my 77 , after Craig's advice then Craig had it standing with Tony's £ 3.50 .22 break barrel, makes you sick really.
    I had to use a Nick G TX200 to do it
    Pete

Neil you nailed it mate, totally excellent event. You literally thought of everything & what a great location

Thankyou
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Stunning location Neil, wish I had been there for the Saturday night partying, also sorry I missed so many folks. Huge thanks for all your hard work Neil.

Thanks to all who gave me information and helped me at the bash. A thoroughly good time for me meeting all new faces and seeing some great shooting, nice guns and rifles on the range. Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next bash.
    Neil a great place to stay and your choice of venue is first class.

Indeed; so much easier when Craig has a go first and then informs you of the aiming mark.. And those tell-tale puffs of dried soil on missed shots were fantastic little helpers too.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!