Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: 26th and 27th June 2021 BOINGER BASH

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    That was a typo, I meant to say our first standing bucket shots ! Both Tony and I had it standing with my 77 , after Craig's advice then Craig had it standing with Tony's £ 3.50 .22 break barrel, makes you sick really.
    I think the only way to reduce his strike rate will be to introduce pistols and catapults into the mix, Nick.

And you know all that talk of wadcutters being useless after 20 yards? Well, that beat up old nail of a Supersport was using Hobbies. As Craig and Big Daz once hammered the 75 yards spoons with at Quigley Hollow also. Just shows, with such prodigious talent..
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Neil you nailed it mate, totally excellent event. You literally thought of everything & what a great location

Thankyou
    Hope those directions worked for you matey?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Stunning location Neil, wish I had been there for the Saturday night partying, also sorry I missed so many folks. Huge thanks for all your hard work Neil.
    Yep, sorry you couldn't arrive until later on yesterday afternoon, Chris. But at least I managed to have a few minutes chatting with you. Great to see you're keeping well and fantastic to hear of Jimbo's brilliant achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedmaster2 View Post
    Thanks to all who gave me information and helped me at the bash. A thoroughly good time for me meeting all new faces and seeing some great shooting, nice guns and rifles on the range. Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next bash.
    Neil a great place to stay and your choice of venue is first class.
    Lovely to meet you and great to hear you enjoyed it so much. Some lovely toys you have there.. Keep in touch and fire away with any questions you may need answering. But some little key words to keep you going for now - AO (adjustable objective) for dialling that parallax error out, I think you were probably going to take a look at the Hawke Airmax and Vantage 2-7x32 scopes?, Sportsmatch mounts and Falcon Accuracy Plus / JSB Jumbo RS @13.43 grains..

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Neil you nailed it mate, totally excellent event. You literally thought of everything & what a great location

Thankyou
    Short, sweet and oh so true. A brilliant meet and thank you once again, Neil.

The only cause of slight regret being the reduced numbers and I relish those days when the full contingent of BoingerPeeps can once again reconvene. And fingers crossed for an improvement to Mick's health.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Short, sweet and oh so true. A brilliant meet and thank you once again, Neil.

The only cause of slight regret being the reduced numbers and I relish those days when the full contingent of BoingerPeeps can once again reconvene. And fingers crossed for an improvement to Mick's health.
    I don't attend these events but do hope everyone had a great time who did
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Ronster and myself thoroughly enjoyed the weekend at Neil's event. Really was great to catch up with everyone, and meet new people too. Chatting airguns and various other subjects, also plenty of time on the range which was perfectly set up, and Ronster gave the new bucket a good bashing too.
    A massive thank you to Neil and the other people who helped organise and run the event. Really appreciate all the hard work you put in creating such a great event.

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    That was a typo, I meant to say our first standing bucket shots ! Both Tony and I had it standing with my 77 , after Craig's advice then Craig had it standing with Tony's £ 3.50 .22 break barrel, makes you sick really.
    Ha it sounds like Craig was at it again 😂😂

Many thanks....

Neil,

Thanks for putting on a great event at a lovely venue and organizing perfect weather for it too.

Thanks to the Boingerati for unlimited chat, and advice!
    If it has a trigger, I'm gonna enjoy it!

EmmaT is offline Little Miss Piggy --- I am the LAW
    What a fantastic weekend, great venue and superb company.
    Thankyou Neil for all of your hard work and efforts!
    We're all looking forward to seeing everyone again soon, Goerge loved it and is looking forward to the next one!
    😀

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Lovely to meet you and great to hear you enjoyed it so much. Some lovely toys you have there.. Keep in touch and fire away with any questions you may need answering. But some little key words to keep you going for now - AO (adjustable objective) for dialling that parallax error out, I think you were probably going to take a look at the Hawke Airmax and Vantage 2-7x32 scopes?, Sportsmatch mounts and Falcon Accuracy Plus / JSB Jumbo RS @13.43 grains..
    Thanks for the advice you gave me and lovely to meet you too and I will certainly contact you if I need any advice or if I want to sell you the Vulcan

Quote Originally Posted by prosport.177 View Post
    Ha it sounds like Craig was at it again 😂😂
    You need to try Nick’s rejigged 77, mate. That’s all I’m saying...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    You need to try Nick’s rejigged 77, mate. That’s all I’m saying...
    Come on, spill Craig
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Thanks to Neil for organising an amazing event and generally thinking of everything.
    An honourable mention to Paddy for his input and hospitality. Thanks too to the fine catering volunteers who didn’t object to the bash choirs renditions of some fine tunes strummed/picked by Vale Boy.
    Thanks
    Gav

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaT View Post
    Goerge loved it and is looking forward to the next one!
    😀
    I bet he slept well Sunday night
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25