Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 26th and 27th June 2021 BOINGER BASH

Yep we'll pop along, arriving Thursday with caravan in tow and two new pups. Send you a BACS tomorrow Neil. Not sure if Chris and Gemma will attend, they might make one day of it.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, interesting, obviously very enjoyable and maybe a little emotional too I guess my friend. It's been far too long since we all managed to get together in boingery bliss. Amazing how much time flies and it'll be so good to catch up with everyone. Will little Jack and Rachel be coming matey? Ah, thinking of Jack also reminds me of that nice photo we got into the magazine featuring all the youngsters.. I really hope the Captain's little ones will be here and Emma coming along with Gary. And sorry, what was that little chip's name? Y'know, Guns n Hoses' very polite little 'un?
    Emma is in the process of buying her first home with her partner George at the moment and is due to move in around the middle of May Tony so they are going to be busy but I'll be sure to make them aware of this because I know how much she enjoys the event (I think they may well enjoy a break from all the jobs that are needed to be done on the house).
    George has also taken an interest in shooting and, until lockdown, came to the range with me but he had a preference to pcps but I'm sure we can amend that.
    I need to see if there's any holiday availability for the dates and if so I'd love to come.

Afraid I have a holiday booked for those dates however if it gets cancelled , again !, I will be there.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Brilliant Neil! I will be there if fate allows. I might not be able to bring a car so camping could be an issue, so could bringing a gun. But I too still have most of the tin left that I bought speshully, I'll watch Paul shoot them

Great, I知 in I値l get you some money sent over.
    Thanks for doing this Neil.
    Atvb
    Gav

BACS sent Neil, look forward to seeing you again.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    」20 just transferred via BACS.

Thanks Neil
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I値l be there . Gotta use up the pellets from my first Bash in 2015
    YAY!

Wonderful news my LittlePaulyBoy.. Can't wait to see you again.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    Yep we'll pop along, arriving Thursday with caravan in tow and two new pups. Send you a BACS tomorrow Neil. Not sure if Chris and Gemma will attend, they might make one day of it.
    Brilliant! And two little new doggies!. What are ther names, Phil? Be nice if Chris and Gemma can make it. How's Paul keeping?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Emma is in the process of buying her first home with her partner George at the moment and is due to move in around the middle of May Tony so they are going to be busy but I'll be sure to make them aware of this because I know how much she enjoys the event (I think they may well enjoy a break from all the jobs that are needed to be done on the house).
    George has also taken an interest in shooting and, until lockdown, came to the range with me but he had a preference to pcps but I'm sure we can amend that.
    I need to see if there's any holiday availability for the dates and if so I'd love to come.
    It'll be brilliant if you can all make it, Gary.. I remember you telling us about George and how you've got him into shooting; nice one.. I'm sure flipping him over into Boingerdom will be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Afraid I have a holiday booked for those dates however if it gets cancelled , again !, I will be there.
    Horrible (and selfish) as it sounds, be nice if the holiday doesn't happen and you can come along, Nick.

If the holiday does happen we might be able to make another event happen somewhere like the Greyhound or Blackbrook, so all's not lost for good.......
    Last edited by TonyL; 20-03-2021 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Brilliant Neil! I will be there if fate allows. I might not be able to bring a car so camping could be an issue, so could bringing a gun. But I too still have most of the tin left that I bought speshully, I'll watch Paul shoot them
    Be great if you can make it, Nick. I've heard they've gone a bit furry, by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Great, I知 in I値l get you some money sent over.
    Thanks for doing this Neil.
    Atvb
    Gav
    Marvellous. As always, it'll be wonderful to see you, Gav.

Smile Official start of Spring

Yep, 'tis the Vernal Equinox today, so the astronomical start of Spring.. How fitting. And, with it, the lengthening days and the promise of warmer temps. Yippee.

Spring is sprung!

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Brilliant! And two little new doggies!. What are ther names, Phil? Be nice if Chris and Gemma can make it. How's Paul keeping?
    One's called Cooper and the younger one is Cody, both male.

Chris and Gemma wont know until closer to the date.

Paul is fine, working, fishing, walking and sleeping.