Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 26th and 27th June 2021 BOINGER BASH

What an absolute pain! This is just down the road for me, and I really really want to go, but I am fully committed to another event that week end. Drat drat, bother dash and blow, thinking about what i am missing will probably ruin my weekend, but I suppose that is the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    One's called Cooper and the younger one is Cody, both male.

Chris and Gemma wont know until closer to the date.

Paul is fine, working, fishing, walking and sleeping.
    Ah yes, I think we've been acquainted with the lovely, cuddly, bouncy Cooper previously?. Be lovely to meet Cody, too; how old?

Great to hear Paul is good. Still loving it over there, then?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    What an absolute pain! This is just down the road for me, and I really really want to go, but I am fully committed to another event that week end. Drat drat, bother dash and blow, thinking about what i am missing will probably ruin my weekend, but I suppose that is the way it is.
    Ah, damn.. That is, indeed, a pain and must be a source of huge disappointment for you, Michael. If nothing changes, both events happen and you miss The Bash, all's not over. Before Neil kindly stepped up, we had been playing with the idea of maybe using an existing shooting venue. Like the Greyhound or Blackbrook. So, maybe, if there's enough interest, we can sort an additional get together to compliment this one?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ll be there . Gotta use up the pellets from my first Bash in 2015
    487 left out of 500 if I remember
    Pete

Payment made via transfer!! Thanks again Neil, this is really appreciated.

Can't make this one guy's, I go on holiday that weekend, unless I get divorced between now and then, one can only hope, have a great weekend lads, catch you all on the next one, atb Daz

Hi..very interested, and it would be my 1st shooting meet...we have a motorhome and would like to arrive the day before the advertised start day, so that would be Friday 25th June, and leave Monday 28th June. Would that be ok?

regards
    Allen

You'll love it, Allen; see you then.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Before Neil kindly stepped up, we had been playing with the idea of maybe using an existing shooting venue. Like the Greyhound or Blackbrook. So, maybe, if there's enough interest, we can sort an additional get together to compliment this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD DAZ View Post
    Can't make this one guy's, I go on holiday that weekend, unless I get divorced between now and then, one can only hope, have a great weekend lads, catch you all on the next one, atb Daz
    Sorry to hear that, Daz, although not disastrous news for you.

Hope you're feeling a little better now, my friend.

Reply to Michael, Vernal, copied into this reply. Maybe we can make this additional meet a reality?

Ah yes, I think we've been acquainted with the lovely, cuddly, bouncy Cooper previously?. Be lovely to meet Cody, too; how old?

Great to hear Paul is good. Still loving it over there, then?
    Cody is about 15 months, still has his puppy face.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Ah, damn.. That is, indeed, a pain and must be a source of huge disappointment for you, Michael. If nothing changes, both events happen and you miss The Bash, all's not over. Before Neil kindly stepped up, we had been playing with the idea of maybe using an existing shooting venue. Like the Greyhound or Blackbrook. So, maybe, if there's enough interest, we can sort an additional get together to compliment this one?
    Wonderful if we could have another one Tony, it would alleviate some of the pain of missing this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    Cody is about 15 months, still has his puppy face.
    Lovely.. Will look forward to meeting these two cute little lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Wonderful if we could have another one Tony, it would alleviate some of the pain of missing this one.
    Leave it with us, Michael. As the Covid situation hopefully resolves and various places return to normality we'll get some approached. I'd hope that using an existing venue with their own facilities, and booking part of their resource for a day or weekend shouldn't pose too much of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by wints View Post
    Hi..very interested, and it would be my 1st shooting meet...we have a motorhome and would like to arrive the day before the advertised start day, so that would be Friday 25th June, and leave Monday 28th June. Would that be ok?

regards
    Allen
    Yes thats no problem. Some are arriving on the Thursday.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Bash 2021Directions

I will be posting some directions with pictures nearer the date.

If you search for Carrier Landscapes, the field is 200yds from their gate on the opposite side of the road next to the railway bridge.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.