Thread: Pre-War Webley Junior.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pre-War Webley Junior.

A long shot I know, but I'm looking for an early pre-war Webley Junior fitted with original wooden stock sides.

Brian

Good luck with that Brian, I only ever found one and that came from KB in an original box; I sold it a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    Good luck with that Brian, I only ever found one and that came from KB in an original box; I sold it a couple of years ago.
    Hello David,
    There wasn't much Keith couldn't find when asked, no matter how unlikely. I will always remember him pulling something interesting out from underneath his table at Arms Fairs meaning I rarely went home empty handed.
    Brian

Junior Wood Grip

Hi I have one ....... but missing sear and the rear sight, I did put in another sear from a tin grip and it did work and I think the sight could be made from a thin bit of tin? If you are interested I can email some pics [unable to put pics on here]
    Cheers Paul

Quote Originally Posted by vintagewebleyman View Post
    Hi I have one ....... but missing sear and the rear sight, I did put in another sear from a tin grip and it did work and I think the sight could be made from a thin bit of tin? If you are interested I can email some pics [unable to put pics on here]
    Cheers Paul
    Hi Paul,
    PM sent.
    Brian

Thank You Vintagewebleyman.

A big thank you to Vintagewebleyman for more than answering my request for a rare pre-war Webley Junior fitted with wood stock sides and the adjustable rear sight. He let me have his excellent example not only at a bargain price but also included some collectable pellets and Webley targets as an unexpected bonus.
    Apart from a couple of declared and relatively minor faults, the pistol is in great condition and will soon be up and running again.
    Paul is a true gentleman and an absolute pleasure to deal with, so thanks again for the pistol and incredibly generous bonus.

Brian
    Last edited by Abasmajor; 13-04-2021 at 04:10 PM.