Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
i'll check serial no's Mick on the phase 1 guns i have to hand but i know i have one with 279xxxxxx
Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
Crosman give the phase 1 revision date as 1980-81 for the fitment of the phase 2 plastic breech and removable barrel but i'm sure i have a nov 79 with the plastic breech
if you ever get chance to write up your article i'd love to read it Mick
Hi Ped

The first Crosman I bought was a new 1377 in January 1979 which came with a steel breech and I remember that they changed to a plastic breech the next month --- this pistol cost £20 new complete with shoulder stock and peep sight plate.

I'll have to dig my 13xxs out and have a look at them, I have quite a few ranging from 1978 up to @ 2008, my favourite being a 1322 from 1978 having steel rear sight, steel piston and steel breech.

I'll see if I can find the Crosman article I wrote for Jim, unfortunately after my first RAS article was published the magazine only ran for a couple more months before folding.

Hopefully the Crosman article got transferred onto my new computer off the old one so I'll see if I can find it over the weekend.

All the best Mick