Thread: Birmingham Arms and Collectors fair Sunday 20th.

Birmingham Arms and Collectors fair Sunday 20th.

As title Brum arms fair 20th.Sunday.Should be a good selection of air guns and other collectables and usable goods. i will be there with loads of pellets 2 Diana 27 air rifles. Webley guns and other items relating to shooting for all gun enthusiasts. I will be in the third hall hopefully
    ROLY..

See you there, I enjoy Fairs that I don't have to organise

See you there Roly.

Kind regards,

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

shoots

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    I agree with that. I also enjoy a clay shoot that i have had no part in the organisation.

Having served on a club committee for years and been involved with the organisation of shoots, I concur too.

Let's hope the fair is a success - I haven't been to one since December's Kempton and am feeling gun parched.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22

A bit too far for me, but I hope the event is a well attended and successful day for both visitors and traders.
    Not too long to wait now for the March Kempton meeting which will be the next outing for me.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    A bit too far for me, but I hope the event is a well attended and successful day for both visitors and traders.
    Not too long to wait now for the March Kempton meeting which will be the next outing for me.

Brian
    Yep, Can't wait for that one!

John

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Yes Pete, but yours are the best, only four more weeks to go!
    Last edited by coburn; 20-02-2022 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I agree with that. I also enjoy a clay shoot that i have had no part in the organisation.
    Ey up Roly, I didn't realise it was you who took us round hodnet on the re-run of the hodnet challenge! You took us round once before and I remember talking to you about your airgun collection. All the best Max
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    Ey up Roly, I didn't realise it was you who took us round hodnet on the re-run of the hodnet challenge! You took us round once before and I remember talking to you about your airgun collection. All the best Max
    Thank you for the great deals Roly!

I ended up with the white BSA target holder that is the subject of another thread + some pellets.

Hope you had a good fair.

Kind regards,

John

BSA White target holder.

With reference to the BSA white t/holder John, it will be interesting to see what if any history you dig up on the said item you bought off me at Birmingham fair. Apparently being quite a rare item. Certainly the only one that has come my way. Actually two, the other was quite well worn but was soon snapped up along with the black one.
    Roly.