I must admit to reading most threads in this dusty old section of the forum and while I reply to very very few (because I don't know enough) I always enjoy the education and comments from shall I say the elder statesmen of BBS shooting...

The 6004 caught my interest when I saw a typical overly enthusiastic video by Giles Barry a while ago, and it looked quite interesting.
Admittedly I will never ever become even a half decent target shooter as it's just not in me to be that serious about target shooting.
I love shooting my FWB300s at 10 yards and Im utterly crap by even a blind beginners standards,, but I always have fun shooting it..
with the same thoughts in mind I (stupidly) read this thread as I quite fancy a target pistol to mess around with for my own fun and the 604/ 6004 was very much on my radar... yeah thanks Giles

Going back to the elder statesmen.... FFS I thought I was in Non Airgun for a while

So I guess the point of my post is.. Damn Im so bloody shocked at this kind of drama in this always civilised area AND I guess Im not sure whether I should keep on looking at these pistols or look elsewhere for some non serious fun

Did I ever mention that I hate this bloody hobby it always costs a fortune?