Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
Candleman; I think this might answer your comment about reference sources.

BTW, Zooma, I. J. and myself have around 120+ years experience of pistol shooting at club, county and national level - we try to help other members on this forum as best we can. Unfortunately some are just born sceptics .
Owners of 6004 air pistol on here who have truthfully recorded their experiences and failures with their own air pistols (probably in the correct spirt of the BBS to to try help and advise others) should not be accused of spreading bullshit.

To try to dismiss these descriptions shows a huge lack of respect for these BBS members, and name calling shows a certain level of ignorance that we have not had to suffer here on the BBS previously.

The poor quality choice of (soft) material that Chiappa use to mass produce their products and the lack of time spent on the quality of finishing is well known and well documented. Childish name calling is not going to change this.

I am still hopeful that Chiappa will try to improve these two areas in particular as I still really like the look and the feel of the 6004, and I would still like to buy one when and if they can improve the areas that have proven to be weak or unreliable, but as a realist, I am not going to try to convince myself that the air pistols are currently without fault.......even if they do look really good!