Quote Originally Posted by andyals View Post
Ive searched for these accuracy and reliability issues but can't find anything.
Could you please provide some links and please don't say, I'm not going to research it for you.
I have serious doubts about what's being claimed here and would love to see actual evidence.
I was curious about the claim made by Candle man about the top strap cracking which I noticed you avoided addressing.
I researched this and found it is true and indeed FAS have redesigned this area
If something goes wrong with my rear sight at least I still have a pistol to shoot, whereas if that top strap goes I'm stuffed.
I'm reading a lot of claims here but no verification with evidence.
Hopefully you'll put that right in your next post although I somehow doubt you can
In the meantime this is interesting.

https://www./community/index.php?thr...-strap.340657/

I can't seem to get the link to work but if you go to the airgun forum and look under pistols you'll see someone posting about "dreaded top frame cracking"
Andy don't pay too much attention to these forum sages.
The only person who can judge is you.
What you're up against here is people who just say you must take their word for it and will never back up their claims with verifiable evidence
You'll notice they always say "do a search"
If it was that easy they'd be posting up links themselves to tell you how terrible these pistols are but they won't and they can't.
There maybe something in the rear sight issue l, just as there is with the top frames cracking on the 604 (notice how they ignore that one) but pretty much everything else they're claiming is unverifiable tosh.