Thread: Opti-Mate Scopes

Opti-Mate Scopes

Any experiences ? just ordered an ex Demo one at a decent price for my HW100 (so gonna have a gentle life !)

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    If you get an older Jap made one then they are very good, I bought an Opti mate recently and it wasn't up to the usual standards, it was made in China and the build quality wasn't as good as the other one's I have.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Yep early ones are highly underrated, Very good for the money with good glass.

Thumbs up

Opti mates are the better quality ones ....the opti too ones are a lesser breed
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

It came today Really clear and solid looking Scope ! The supplied mounts 30 mm are nowhere near high enough but luckily I had some sportsmatch ones in my box of tricks wont get to zero it till Sunday but so far so good

a heads up for the older ones

I have one of the early ones on my airsporter Mk 2 ! ( thats what made me look at buying one its a 6x44 ) this one seems equally as clear !

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    I have one of the early ones on my airsporter Mk 2 ! ( thats what made me look at buying one its a 6x44 ) this one seems equally as clear !
    I have a 6x44 and a couple of 3-9 x40's but the Opti-mate I bought a couple of years ago had the gold Opti-mate badge on the side (instead of the silver Opti-too model) but the build and lens quality is nowhere near as nice as the older models, whether it was put on by accident or Edgar Bros are being crafty, I'm not sure.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in