Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drulov DU10

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    The cards are hung side by side and shot consecutively with a break to reload between strings.
    I believe there was also a rifle length version of the Condor which wasn't a great success.

Brian
    The Eagle rifle is brilliant, I have had a couple, no problem at all when properly adjusted. Super accurate but not much more powerful than the pistol version. If you can find one, buy it.

[IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    just as well.. reloading with the drulov not having a mag...
    Ah, yes... should have thought of that.
    I only really asked as 20 seconds for 5 shots seems like quite a long time compared to Olympic 25m .22LR rapid fire pistol, with each round getting progressively more difficult.
    5 shots in 8 seconds, then 6 seconds and finally in 4 seconds.

Cheers,
    Matt

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    Ah, yes... should have thought of that.
    I only really asked as 20 seconds for 5 shots seems like quite a long time compared to Olympic 25m .22LR rapid fire pistol, with each round getting progressively more difficult.
    5 shots in 8 seconds, then 6 seconds and finally in 4 seconds.

Cheers,
    Matt
    150 seconds for 5 shots then 20 seconds for 5 shots followed by 10 seconds for 5 shots was part of Standard Pistol in 22 LR at 25m.

Rapid fire pistol was at 25m as you said; 5 shots in 8 seconds then 6 and finally 4 seconds. I used a Hammerli 230 on 22 short - less recoil!! That was in late 70's and early 80's.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    rapid fire postal league anyone ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

I had a brief go at this once with my knock-off copy Zastava GP45 using the motorised turning targets. A faff to set up, but great fun.
    During my first trip to Bisley, there was a rapid fire event underway on the ground floor, I wondered what on earth was going off - sounded like machine gun fire!
    The .22lr event is very restricted as the pistols are section 5 firearms; I think the only practice ranges are at Bisley and somewhere in Cornwall, and the owner has to be part of a national shooting squad as a valid reason for ownership.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

edbear2 Guest
    Somewhere out there is one with a one off billet machined SAE 4140 bracket attached by M3 cap screws under the muzzle holding a beamshot lazer unit. I sold it at the airgun sale way back ( at leicester shooting club I think it was)

Was great fun walking tin cans around with it from the hip using the red dot

ATB, Ed