Thread: 10m pistol rules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would ponder the wisdom of spending much money on the grips. If you can buy or make appropriate grips for under £50, then it is a cheapish experiment. Otherwise suggest watching for a good second hand target pistol that is more suited to what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by McTrucky View Post
    I would ponder the wisdom of spending much money on the grips. If you can buy or make appropriate grips for under £50, then it is a cheapish experiment. Otherwise suggest watching for a good second hand target pistol that is more suited to what you want.
    No problems there for me.
    I have a nice ambidextrous FAS 6004 which goes well.
    I can't see the problem with making something work better for you if you really like it.
    Not every decision in life has to be about practicalities

I'm not too aux fax with many of the rules, but for sure; the palm shelf has to be flat, my OR 10 failed due to sculpting on it. The box is still used as is the 500g weight for trigger pull. I think you would have to have a single shot mag or be able to load manually. There are a lot of regs about grips. I think the best first off is to check out the rules using the link provided to be sure.