Thread: ok long shot Rossendale fusiliers

ok long shot Rossendale fusiliers

was a member some time ago over 10 years ago been talking to someone today , and thinking of new rifle ,so is it still an active club ? lost all info and contact details , feel free to pm me , or post ,, thanks
    Tempest .22, BSA Lightning(delux) .22 ,HW 80 K .22 Sako finn fire .22rf, Browning Buckmark 22rf , BSA 22 Hornet centre fire ,Winchester s/a mod 1400 12 bore, Winchester select light 12 bore J Manton hammer side bee side 12 bore and a 410 hushpower, BASC MEMBER

As far as I know they are still going think they are opening up again in June

thanking muchly for the info bear
    Tempest .22, BSA Lightning(delux) .22 ,HW 80 K .22 Sako finn fire .22rf, Browning Buckmark 22rf , BSA 22 Hornet centre fire ,Winchester s/a mod 1400 12 bore, Winchester select light 12 bore J Manton hammer side bee side 12 bore and a 410 hushpower, BASC MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    was a member some time ago over 10 years ago been talking to someone today , and thinking of new rifle ,so is it still an active club ? lost all info and contact details , feel free to pm me , or post ,, thanks
    I was a member years ago. I think they are still going. The road up to the range was very bad, nay, horrendous, and is probably worse now than it ever was.

I have heard that they have constructed a 200 yard range on the other side of the 100 yard backstop running at right angles to it.

I found this link. I hope it helps.

https://www.shootingclubdirectory.co...rs-rifle-club/

yep access was a pain and the little dog with big TEETH was a pain in the arse , i know about the 200 yard range was but in making last time i went , must be over 10 years , thanks ffor the info and linky , macavoys has an email on its site will give it a try thanks bear