Thread: KarlC - please contact me

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom

KarlC - please contact me

KarlC, can you please get in touch with me about a sale we had last week as you have ghosted my attempts to make contact so far.

Thanks

James

Last edited by T 20; 14-04-2021 at 12:46 PM.
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Karl - I can see you have been on the forum, so I know you have now ignored my request for contact, ignored my text messages, blocked my number when trying to call you, and also done the same on another forum - all regarding a gun which you sold me as in "good condition", when it turned out to have a long list of faults which had been deliberately cover up.

So I'm going to do a "name and shame" thread listing the faults with pictures of what you sold as "in good condition" and let the members decide just how trustworthy and honest you are. Personally I find it very disturbing someone would treat other people like this, but your actions speak louder than words in this case as I've given you every possible opportunity to sort this out with me, I guess some people just cannot be trusted - and yes, I'm talking about you "Karl Clarke from Swadlincote in Derbyshire"
    Last edited by Jesim1; 16-04-2021 at 10:10 AM.
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Hope you get it sorted,no one likes being conned. Atb mick.

Sorry to hear this Karl, how did you pay if it was BT then there is little you can do but if it was PP even friends and family/gift then you can actually get your money back with a bit of gentle persuasion to PP themselves.