Thread: HFT in Dorsten, Germany

Arrow HFT in Dorsten, Germany

On sundax, november 13.th 2005 the second german HFT-Event will take place 12:00 CEST.
    Nothing special or very important, but a small event with similar rules to UKHFT. Our intention is to have some fun and give people with lower budget FT-combos a chance, too.

Everybody willing to take part is invited, unimportend where from.
    The only known issues are, that foreign shootists should have an "european firearms certificate". We will not check for an "EFC", but it is good to have one, in case you get controlled by german police and your rifle is over 7.5 Joule and has no "F"-engraved. (Airguns with more than 7.5 Joules need a FAC in germany).

With an invitation it might work as well, but an EFP is the safest way. Maybe Keith Rhyan is able to tell more about that.

Organizer in charge is Adrian Bismor, he will be happy to recieve a mail under HFT@onlinehome_de (pleae remove the "_" and set a ".") if you are willing to participate.
    Further Information is availlable under:
    http://www.field-target.de/content/view/118/1/
    or by mail to admin@fieldtarget_de (pleae remove the "_" and set a "."), which is my address.

Hope to meet some of you in germany showing us how HFT really works, we are still noobs in HFT.

Best Regards Alex

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    Good luck Alex I hope you get a good turn out and all have a good day.

Chris
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

If I was 30 years younger I would have no problem going and wish I could now.

I hope this goes well for you.

Regards
    Barry
    http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

British airgun shooters (sub 12ft/lbs) cannot get a European firearms passes for their rifles as they are not on FAC. So it is difficult and a little risky to travel to germany at present with our rifles.
    Keith Ryan is fighting our corner with the Home office and MP's. There is more detail on this on www.airgunforum.net

Chris
    http://www.eastdevonftc.co.uk

On a break from FT.

Hi Chris,

I know about that and wrote about that. I hope Keith will be successfull in what he is doing.

While it is known to be a bit risky, we would be very happy to welcome anyone.

Maybe this invitaion and all the following will be a reason to some of you to try for an EFP as well.

ATB and good luck - Alex
    (who owns an EFP for Guns which are free in germany, like the sub 12ft/p airrifles in the uk)

Hi Alex - I am still looking! I hope the shoot went well today.

Regarding the EFP for our GB needs, it is confirmed that nothing will change - that is after talking to our local police, then the Home Office, then my Member of Parliament - he wrote to Charles Clark (the Home Secretary) and had a reply from Hazel Blears (the minister responsible for firearms), this was then confirmed again by the Home Office guy that I spoke to in the first place.

I have not finished yet - I am trying to get a paper from the Home Office that explains the situation to continental police/customs officials or anyone else that has an interest in our having official papers, including our own customs officials when we return to GB (I say GB meaning England, Scotland and Wales, not UK because Northern Ireland already has all air rifles on FAC so EFP is no problem for them).

Keith

@Keith:

Good Luck with the EFP! Hope to meet you again soon.

@all interested:

here are the results and a few pictures (more to come soon).

Best Regards - Alex