Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stickers

Stickers

OK before I cancelled my order for a FWB I put in an order for a FWB rifle case and it turned up today, so I am now wanting to put a sticker over the word Feinwekbau, something like Air Arms but cannot find anything suitable I have spoken to a couple of people on that auction site who make stickers but they never seem to get back to me, any ideas who can make one.

You can always try sending a 'begging' e mail to whoever ... AA or HW ... they must have such things as part of advertising. Indeed I seem to remember stickers being given away at game fairs / The Shooting Show.

Cheers, Phil

I have been thinking about that Phil, I would pay too, may just fire off an email, you never know

R30Jeff is offline Not Smarter Than The Average Bear

Sent a message to AA but not holding much hope, and the links you have given Jeff I have tried and no real luck, the bottom was the best but no option to resize, so it looks like I am going to have to rely on bay of evil.

I might, and it's a big might, have a few Weihrauch Sport vinyl stickers somewhere knocking about. They would measure about 5 inches long by about 1 and a half inches wide, any good?

good on you bud

Many thanks Portzy but I am after AA ones bud, but thank you for the kind offer.

Quote Originally Posted by DM1964 View Post
    Many thanks Portzy but I am after AA ones bud, but thank you for the kind offer.
    No worries mate. I did find a couple so if anyone would like one drop me a PM, free gratis btw.

Top man

google "vinyl sticker makers/suppliers" or words to that effect in your area.
    I remember wanting stickers for an old Suzuki, & found a boat supplier near Exeter who did vinyl on the side, took him a photo & he made me a set.

Even easier use the 14 day change of mind rule in the distance selling law & send it back for exchange or refund.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    google "vinyl sticker makers/suppliers" or words to that effect in your area.
    I remember wanting stickers for an old Suzuki, & found a boat supplier near Exeter who did vinyl on the side, took him a photo & he made me a set.

Even easier use the 14 day change of mind rule in the distance selling law & send it back for exchange or refund.
    HAHA 14 day exchange rule, I didnt change my mind on the FWB it was just the emails I was getting back were not reassuring, they were saying I could be waiting up to 6 months for any news on delivery, so I cancelled, looked at what I was wanting to do and then looked at rifles to cater for what I wanted to do, the only one that came back was the HFT 500 so I looked a bit more and still couldnt find anything better than the HFT, so bought the HFT 500 which hopefully should be here next week.

There are loads of people who print vinyl stickers for people refurbing their bicycle frames. If you have no luck you could try one asking if they would do an Air Arms sticker for you?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Drop member frankcatsdad a pm
    He does vinyl decals for loads of things .

Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    Drop member frankcatsdad a pm
    He does vinyl decals for loads of things .
    Cheers Alakar I am just waiting to hear from someone and if they cant do one I will give him a shout.