Thread: Hatsan Factor RC

Hatsan Factor RC

As title, wondering what thoughts are from an owner before I try to find one.
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Factor

I've got the standard version, and wouldnt spend the extra for an rc, if you find the sweet spot theres probably 150 pretty level shots before poi changes, it is functional but the build is nowwhere near fx, typical hatsan pcp finish, you will need high mounts or a riser rail as the scope needs to be mounted high, but i'm pleased with mine in .22 although not very quiet, i think they should have made it a carbine, i'm planning on a handgrip and a smaller cylinder on mine, i dont need .5 litre of air on a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkdriver View Post
    I've got the standard version, and wouldnt spend the extra for an rc, if you find the sweet spot theres probably 150 pretty level shots before poi changes, it is functional but the build is nowwhere near fx, typical hatsan pcp finish, you will need high mounts or a riser rail as the scope needs to be mounted high, but i'm pleased with mine in .22 although not very quiet, i think they should have made it a carbine, i'm planning on a handgrip and a smaller cylinder on mine, i dont need .5 litre of air on a gun.
    I have emailed my rfd I have bought from previously just over a week ago but not heard anything from him, do I need to contact a particular dealer for Hatsan guns or are they quite easy to pick up?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

Online reviews are good, I don't expect FX quality at these prices but have been looking for a easy lightweight outfit that's accurate that's why I was going to pay the extra money, I have damaged the nerves in my right arm and can no longer manage the weight of my HW rifles, are these rifles worth the money?

factor

I have hw100k, and it feels lighter than the factor, the factor isnt an ergonomic gun, nor is it light, its quite a long gun and quite front heavy which isnt a trait i like, but i've stuck my day/night vision on it and use a bipod, according to hatsan instructions both rc and standard weigh 7.9 lbs, the rc has a large regulator unit on it and the carbon tank, so rc doesnt appear lighter than standard version, by the time you fit mounts and a scope you could be up to a 9.5 lb gun, not light, a AA s200 weighs 6.6 lbs, a artemis p15 about 4.5 lbs, so if weight is a problem i'd think again, or try at an rfd, i'm keeping mine as i can fill the two mags and fire 42 shots and its still got the new gun aspect. i wouldnt buy an rc as theres a lot of guns out lighter and better balanced for the same money. it shoots well, functions as it should, but abit like most tactical look guns they dont fit humans too well !

OK thank you, what would you recommend for a lightweight accurate rifle that's also available in. 25 calibre
    for the same kind of money then, I already own an AA S200 in. 22 cal. Several HW springers in. 177 and. 22 a Falcon F19 in. 25 but its single shot Falcon lighthunter in. 177 , I have been shooting airguns and firearms since 1965 of my own and prior to that my friends guns, even my firearms I have gone down to smaller calibres partly due to lighter weight and second lighter loads, as much as I love shooting I am considering selling off at least my rifles that I can no longer cock and weigh more than I can manage now.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkdriver View Post
    I've also recently bought the non regulated version and I found it to be quite the package for the price - nicely topped off with a hard case. Sure quality isn't perfect but more than good enough for me to be shooting at 30-40 meters.

No complaints here