Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airsporter RB or Superstar books, catalogues?

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Ken thank you for sending the catalogue... it is printing out in the other room as I type this. I very much appreciate you taking the time to do that, I owe you a beer should we ever meet! Also in that catalogue I think I have seen "the one"! A Meteor in carbine form??? I know so little but the wonder of discovery makes up for being ignorant. Another rifle makes the list, I have a Meteor that is in the catalogue but the carbine is stunning.
    Ken very kindly sent me a copy as well, I have the Supersport Custom that is shown in those pages, a superb handling rifle, except I have a 10" Lightning barrel on mine, makes it very pointable and it's in .25, which is so much fun to shoot.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Thanks for this Cine! There are some nice reviews and as always lots that I have never seen. I was planning on buying a PCP later this year (and still plan to...) but my wants list of older rifles just keeps growing. I really thought I was over the older stuff as I thought I had seen it all-how mistaken was that?