Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone home?

Ahh yes - Quality over Quantity.

Bit too subjective to quantify, I suspect. Still, if Less is More then we're way, way ahead of other places.

It's maybe just me but I can't help having a little chuckle that this, the busiest thread (joint highest posts at the time of writing) for months in this section, is about the lack of activity.
    Ignoring is bliss.

I regularly view the pistol section, and occasionally comment, but very, very rarely look at the 'rifle' section (i.e. the rest of the forum!)

Still enjoying the Hurricane I bought from you last year Antoni, very nice pistol.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Edtwozeronine is offline I say dear boy, would you mind awfully doing as you're told?

Unless I'm looking to buy something I've always browsed by clicking New Posts. In the former case I'd just use the search function.
    ***Proud Member of Castleton Air Rifle Club***

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Anyone who follows the TbT facebook page knows I post plenty of air pistol stuff on there. The problem here is you can't post pics, the last few posts have been TAC pistols, modifications, ram chargers etc. Pointless without pics!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Anyone who follows the TbT facebook page knows I post plenty of air pistol stuff on there. The problem here is you can't post pics, the last few posts have been TAC pistols, modifications, ram chargers etc. Pointless without pics!
    Nick, if you are referring to this site, as long as you have the pictures on file on your PC, it's simple to post pictures using https://postimages.org/. No image hosting site is needed.

Pic hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    Nick, if you are referring to this site, as long as you have the pictures on file on your PC, it's simple to post pictures using https://postimages.org/. No image hosting site is needed.
    Have heard about image hosting but not looked into them . Not heard of this one so clicked the link .
    Interesting read ( not ) if you spend a few minutes looking at the Terms - under the Legalese section .

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    You can use that in general airgun, non airgun, sales etc, but it doesn't work (for me at least) in air pistols, the necessary icon is missing from the toolbar

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    You can use that in general airgun, non airgun, sales etc, but it doesn't work (for me at least) in air pistols, the necessary icon is missing from the toolbar
    You don't need the icon in the tool bar; just select the picture using the Post Image menu, then select 'Hotlink for Forums' and copy and paste the URL to your post, just like the one below.
    It would appear you can't post the actual picture, just a link to open the picture.

https://i.postimg.cc/Mpqp4Rb3/12.jpg

David.