Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kempton Arms Fair this Sunday

Kempton Arms Fair this Sunday

Looking forward to the first Arms Fair of the year, especially since there now won't be one at the Phoenix meet at Bisley at the end of the month.

Who on here is going to buy, or who's going to have a pitch, and what are you selling?

Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Looking forward to the first Arms Fair of the year, especially since there now won't be one at the Phoenix meet at Bisley at the end of the month.

Who on here is going to buy, or who's going to have a pitch, and what are you selling?
    As you rightly say, no Pheonix this May so I will certainly be attending what is by far the best Arms Fair anyway. Weather forecast not looking too bad, so fingers crossed.

Brian

Certainly will be. I keep meaning to sell some stuff on here and arrange collection at Kempton and keep forgetting so maybe this year as they are monthly I’ll remember

Anyone interested in a vz47 or a hakim watch this space. And maybe some modern toot.
    Morally flawed

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
    Certainly will be. I keep meaning to sell some stuff on here and arrange collection at Kempton and keep forgetting so maybe this year as they are monthly I’ll remember

Anyone interested in a vz47 or a hakim watch this space. And maybe some modern toot.
    mate, I'm defo still interested in the VZ47 we discussed last time, but whilst it's just around the corner, annoyingly I won't be able to attend due to self isolation following a recent trip abroad (to a much safer country than the UK from a Covid perspective, but the rules are there for a reason)...

If you can PM us with some details, I'm pretty sure I will know a good few folks going who could potentially grab it for me if we coudl do a deal
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    mate, I'm defo still interested in the VZ47 we discussed last time, but whilst it's just around the corner, annoyingly I won't be able to attend due to self isolation following a recent trip abroad (to a much safer country than the UK from a Covid perspective, but the rules are there for a reason)...

If you can PM us with some details, I'm pretty sure I will know a good few folks going who could potentially grab it for me if we coudl do a deal
    Fair enough I’ll hang onto it and pm you. I think I was going to put it over the chrono wasn’t I? Or shoot a few groups to be sure you’d be happy. No rush I’d rather you saw it for yourself

With every Kempton space gets tighter so my motivation grows!
    Morally flawed

I am hoping to go, just to look I will try to resist buying anything LOL

The only thing that will scupper my attendance will be if i react badly to my Covid jab tomorrow.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Kempton

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post

The only thing that will scupper my attendance will be if i react badly to my Covid jab tomorrow.
    I try to convince myself I'll do just that, so why did I go to the bank yesterday and withdraw a load of cash!

I've had it from a reliable source there are loads of takers for stands, and a load more making a last minute decision based on the weather, which is still looking good.

I have one gun to pick up at the fair already and it's not Sunday yet.

Roll on the fair to see what else turns up

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    I am hoping to get down from Yorkshire, I have some guns that a mates daughter has asked me to sell, I have put post on general airgu, giving details of each gun.
    If I do get down which so far seems a certainty, I will be wearing my name tag form the 'Qudgley Hollow Boinger Bash'so if anybody is interested in any of the guns just let me know if you see the name.

I shall be taking a couple of Airsporters of my own to sell. Hope this post is not against Forum rules, if it is i apologise Mods.

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Last edited by Chippendale; 01-05-2021 at 08:27 AM. Reason: had to delete the Superstar

I won't be able to attend but wish everyone that can a fantastic time.

And well done Pete & Liz and everyone else concerned in making it happen.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Thank you all for your kind comments.
    I have no problem with anyone bringing guns to px or for deals that you have set up. All I ask is that the guns are covered before you take them out of the boot and not deal in the car park.

We're loaded up and ready to go. We've got some great examples of collectable Air Rifles and Pistols. We're really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow its been 7 months since the last one the weather looks great too ! See you tomorrow. Regards Tim D.

hope every one enjoys it

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post

Well I have had little in the way of a reaction so far, so unless I wake up feeling cr** I am on my way to try and not spend anything
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    have a good one folks, I'll be there next time...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.