Thread: AA S310 internal spec. please.

AA S310 internal spec. please.

Thanks for looking. Need some info. on one which seems a little "got at".
    TP screw is almost right across the port. Firing pot protrudes 20.35 mm and has a grub screw across its inlet port. Hammer spring may be incorrect too.
    All support appreciated.

It has been a while since I was inside the S310 I have at home, but a short pot with a hexagonal end and a grub screw across the inlet hole is the correct item in one of these. The pot design was simplified and lengthened when the 400 series were released.

Unfortunately I cannot remember how far the S310 pot sits proud of the face though. I do know the TP screw is screwed in a fair way though.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdrill View Post
    It has been a while since I was inside the S310 I have at home, but a short pot with a hexagonal end and a grub screw across the inlet hole is the correct item in one of these. The pot design was simplified and lengthened when the 400 series were released.

Unfortunately I cannot remember how far the S310 pot sits proud of the face though. I do know the TP screw is screwed in a fair way though.
    OK. Thanks for the info. It helps.