Thread: Smelly Shooting Jackets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    so I may try that too if nature does not succeed in blowing it away "naturally".
    I came through 'Rottenstall' the other day and boy was it windy. The winds were THAT strong - what I thought was a barking shooting jacket was actually a dog blown inside out.
    I bet your neighbors are never ceased to amaze what appears on your washing line and garden. One minute its your black leather gimp mask - now its your bondage shooting jackets.
    Last edited by I. J.; 09-05-2021 at 09:18 AM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I came through 'Rottenstall' the other day and boy was it windy. The winds were THAT strong - what I thought was a barking shooting jacket was actually a dog blown inside out.
    I bet your neighbors are never ceased to amaze what appears on your washing line and garden. One minute its your black leather gimp mask - now its your bondage shooting jackets.
    If I knew you were passing through this capital town I would not have risked leaving my jacket outside - luckily you would not have been able to see it over the pigmy wall - so it was safe
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

If I knew you were passing through this capital town I would not have risked leaving my jacket outside - luckily you would not have been able to see it over the pigmy wall - so it was safe
    I visit 'Rottenstill' every year. I go to see my wheel trims. I dont stop or give hand signals anymore since I got my watch nicked.

I visit 'Rottenstill' every year. I go to see my wheel trims. I dont stop or give hand signals anymore since I got my watch nicked.
    "every year" ? - I didnt know that you were allowed over the border and into civilisation that often - when did your restraint order expire?

Why did you have a watch ? You never learnt how to tell the time.......

Hand signals can be a bit risky around here - especially the sort of hand signals that you make!

Fortunately they probably cant see you with your head below the dash board height - but those exceptionally long arms of yours (with dragged knuckles) still find it easy to reach out of the windows (and sun roof) to cause trouble.

"every year" ? - I didnt know that you were allowed over the border and into civilisation that often - when did your restraint order expire?

Why did you have a watch ? You never learnt how to tell the time.......

Hand signals can be a bit risky around here - especially the sort of hand signals that you make!
    Those hand signals are reserved for you and the watch is the one you sold me so, obviously, it never told me the true time. :
    Did you know Micky Mouse has an Ian Jones watch?
    Plus I’m not a dwarf but I will still be reporting you to Snow White tonight!
    Last edited by I. J.; 10-05-2021 at 11:09 AM.

Those hand signals are reserved for you and the watch is the one you sold me so, obviously, it never told me the true time. :
    Did you know Micky Mouse has an Ian Jones watch?
    Plus I’m not a dwarf but I will still be reporting you to Snow White tonight!
    That watch that I sold you was 100% accurate - twice a day!

I got an Ian Jones shooting glove - I am right handed so it fits on my left hand - remind me again why you (a left handed shooter) bought it for yourself ?
    Last edited by zooma; 10-05-2021 at 08:08 PM.

I got an Ian Jones shooting glove - I am right handed so it fits on my left hand - remind me again why you (a left handed shooter) bought it for yourself ?

Thats easy. I knew I could sell it to some mug for a profit.

I remember when Prince Charles visited 'Rottenstall' a few years ago. Despite it being a really hot day he turned up in an expensive suit and a red fur hat. The major of Rottenstall had to ask - "Why the fur head gear?"
    "Well" said Charlie Boy "When I told mummy I was coming to Rottenstall she said Wear the fox hat "
    Last edited by I. J.; 11-05-2021 at 04:35 PM.