Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help

Alex.B. is offline Instant Idiot. Just add alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    I could'nt respond last night i was in hospital, i did NOT damage the gun in anyway & was not initially aware what the securing ring was, i later suspected what it might be. U seem to be looking for a way to evade a refund, i have been shooting airguns for 65 years as well as firearms i would never ever do any thing dangerous with a gun, & would not come on the bbs & make such allegations about another person online ever & i had avoided naming U on line to try keep things civil shocked @ your outburst M
    He’s offered you a refund?. As for not naming, it wasn’t exactly difficult to find the sale thread . Have I missed the outburst??
    Give a dog a home ! Take a rescue dog home, go on you know you want to

help

The issue is now settled thanks to those who had helpful suggestions, M

Ehh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Edtwozeronine View Post
    Be sure to search the good deals thread with their nickname before buying from anyone on here, if they have a low post count especially avoid! but hopefully that's not the case here...
    And if anyone is a keen 'follower ' here but does need not to sell , or has a low post count - that goes against them ????

I think he means a new member with the minimum 5 posts to access sales, as opposed to a known member who's been here years.