Thread: Birmingham Webley PCP rifles

Birmingham Webley PCP rifles

I'm aware that Webley produced several PCPs prior to their sad demise such as the Sidewinder and Viper based on the Raider.

Did these off shoots of the Raider cease production or did they continue to be made in Turkey?
    Always on the look out for Brum / Venom - Webley Longbow / Tommie rifles and parts.

Not sure
    I do know they were available for a couple of years after webley sold up but not sure if they were just selling stuff already made/knocked up with bits left over or real turkeys.

Webley PCPs

I'm not looking at acquiring any of these Raider variants but did some research around the viper. I have noticed that some of these sport a different recoil pad which do appear on the Turkish made Raiders. The vents are triangular shaped and not the same as early Raiders , Vipers and springers such as the Brum made Tomahawk etc which may suggest they did continue production after 2005 for a period.

The only reference I've seen is that Turkish made Vipers apparently had serial numbers starting with an 8 but only the one reference. Having seen some Vipers sporting a different pad the same as the Turkish Raiders I'm inclined to think the did continue.
    Always on the look out for Brum / Venom - Webley Longbow / Tommie rifles and parts.