Thread: Air arms pro sport

Air arms pro sport

Recently purchased a walnut air arms pro sport .22 with a serial number of 525 ! Never seen one with a number so low
    Stock is near perfect and blueing is still good with a couple of marks but im guessing its over 20yrs old would this be collectable
    Last edited by curt; 08-05-2021 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by curt View Post
    Recently purchased a walnut air arms pro sport .22 with a serial number of 525 ! Never seen one with a number so low
    Stock is near perfect and blueing is still good with a couple of marks but im guessing its over 20yrs old would this be collectable
    I had a very early walnut Pro Sport in .177 for many years and it was the most accurate, powerful, consistent, reliable, pointable and attractive modern hunting air rifle I ever had. The serial no. was about 900 IIRC.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Give AA an email with the serial number and they’ll give you it’s birthday details... usually within a few days.

Hi , sent email waiting for reply

If you phone Air Arms, they normally tell you straight away.
    They are very helpful.

They certainly are appealing to some, me included. Not sure they are old enough and/or rare enough to be considered collectable but it certainly won't loose value if you look after it.
    Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)